Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | We have a winner!
1 2 3 4 5
Welcome to Flight Rising (This dragon is only for a newbie) He is a triple Ice Dragon with the three most expensive genes! Crystal, Facet, and Spines. (and he is from the ice clan!) So if you want him, I am thinking of a number between 1 and 50 First person to guess it or whoever is closest by 10:00 server time will win this dragon! (also in your guess, tell me your favorite color and favorite band/kind of music!) [b]Thank you all for participating! The number was 22 @PageofBreath walks away with him! Enjoy your time on flight rising, and if you ever have any questions, my lair is always open! :) I only joined last month, and I have encountered so many nice people on here, I hope I can be to you as they were to me! [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8584487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85845/8584487_350.png[/img] [/url] Numbers already guessed: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 42, 47, 50
Welcome to Flight Rising (This dragon is only for a newbie)

He is a triple Ice Dragon with the three most expensive genes! Crystal, Facet, and Spines. (and he is from the ice clan!)

So if you want him, I am thinking of a number between 1 and 50

First person to guess it or whoever is closest by 10:00 server time will win this dragon!

(also in your guess, tell me your favorite color and favorite band/kind of music!)

Thank you all for participating! The number was 22 @PageofBreath walks away with him!

Enjoy your time on flight rising, and if you ever have any questions, my lair is always open! :)
I only joined last month, and I have encountered so many nice people on here, I hope I can be to you as they were to me!

8584487_350.png

Numbers already guessed:

1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 11, 13, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 42, 47, 50
V8gagRz.png
17,green,the mountain goats :)
17,green,the mountain goats :)
THIS DRAGON IS FOR PUNKS!!!
THIS DRAGON IS FOR PUNKS!!!
This is very generous of you! Good luck new players! ^_^
This is very generous of you! Good luck new players! ^_^
@thestryder my guess is 25 LOL and my favourite color is is anything red-maroon my favorite kind of music varies from Billy Talent, Marilyn Manson, to things like Taylor Swift and Lorde it all depends on my mood and what I'm drawing :)
@thestryder my guess is 25 LOL and my favourite color is is anything red-maroon my favorite kind of music varies from Billy Talent, Marilyn Manson, to things like Taylor Swift and Lorde it all depends on my mood and what I'm drawing :)
11, purple and fall out boy :3
11, purple and fall out boy :3
@TheStryder

My guess is 37!
My favorite color is purple, and my favorite band (right now) is Four Year Strong.
@TheStryder

My guess is 37!
My favorite color is purple, and my favorite band (right now) is Four Year Strong.
my guess is 21, i like the color black, favorite band modest mouse
my guess is 21, i like the color black, favorite band modest mouse
Oh, my. Lucky newbies. I would do anything for a beaut like that! Good-luck little ones!
Oh, my. Lucky newbies. I would do anything for a beaut like that! Good-luck little ones!
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
I guess 47, blue, metal
I guess 47, blue, metal
1 2 3 4 5