Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Coatl. SPECIFIC. (CLOSED)
1 2 3
I have a pair who breed those colors but I don't know fi they're related
I have a pair who breed those colors but I don't know fi they're related
@kschaef
@Mellsmells

I just sold the little guy.. But thank you for the offer.
@Mellsmells

I just sold the little guy.. But thank you for the offer.
Update: I bought a boy who is not related to yours who is related to both of my possible girls for him. I still planned on using him for breeding with my imp girl, but I might be willing to sell him
Update: I bought a boy who is not related to yours who is related to both of my possible girls for him. I still planned on using him for breeding with my imp girl, but I might be willing to sell him
@kschaef
@xwonderland I looked on the AH and this is as close as I could find. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8530157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85302/8530157_350.png[/img] [/url]
@xwonderland I looked on the AH and this is as close as I could find.

8530157_350.png
Old and weird
@xwonderland

No prob, just let me know if your interested for the 25k. If not, its cool too C:
@xwonderland

No prob, just let me know if your interested for the 25k. If not, its cool too C:
@Mellsmells
@Oninna
I'm really looking for the circuit gene instead of the gembond.
Thank you for the offers [: They both are very beautiful dragons.
@Mellsmells
@Oninna
I'm really looking for the circuit gene instead of the gembond.
Thank you for the offers [: They both are very beautiful dragons.
@kschaef
Neither of your pair are related to ARTPOP so you should be fine breeding her an unrelated boy

@xwonderland so there you go boo.
@kschaef
Neither of your pair are related to ARTPOP so you should be fine breeding her an unrelated boy

@xwonderland so there you go boo.
EWGDnVM.png

(coming soon!)
@kschaef

Are you looking to sale him?
@kschaef

Are you looking to sale him?
@xwonderland I have been contacting owners of similar coatl girls to see if I can get a trade but if they aren't willing I might be willing to sell him.
@xwonderland I have been contacting owners of similar coatl girls to see if I can get a trade but if they aren't willing I might be willing to sell him.
@kschaef
@kschaef
Alright! Just keep me updated ( :
@kschaef
Alright! Just keep me updated ( :
1 2 3