Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ALL GONE
1 2 3
I'm all out! But in a few days I may have hatchlings I'll give away!
I'm all out! But in a few days I may have hatchlings I'll give away!
kZjIfse.gif
I will accept trades! But not of dragons. I will accept apparel, food (at least one stack), familiars, and skins.
I will accept trades! But not of dragons. I will accept apparel, food (at least one stack), familiars, and skins.
kZjIfse.gif
I'll gladly take that first one, the blue and white skydancer! And possible the blue and white coatl if I can afford them. What would you like for them?

I have stacks and stacks of food, if you prefer that to treasure. Or about 10k each?
I'll gladly take that first one, the blue and white skydancer! And possible the blue and white coatl if I can afford them. What would you like for them?

I have stacks and stacks of food, if you prefer that to treasure. Or about 10k each?
How about two stacks of seafood and 10k? That sound fair?
@kcbjornsbairn
How about two stacks of seafood and 10k? That sound fair?
@kcbjornsbairn
kZjIfse.gif
@RainicornFarts: Sure, I can do that! Want me to send everything through messages, or the food through messages and money through crossroads?
@RainicornFarts: Sure, I can do that! Want me to send everything through messages, or the food through messages and money through crossroads?
Also, may I ask, what does RTB mean? It's written under the skydancer.
Also, may I ask, what does RTB mean? It's written under the skydancer.
Food through messages and money through crossroads please! You get ready with the message, and I'll do the CR!
@kcbjornsbairn
Food through messages and money through crossroads please! You get ready with the message, and I'll do the CR!
@kcbjornsbairn
kZjIfse.gif
It means ready to breed! @kcbjornsbairn
It means ready to breed! @kcbjornsbairn
kZjIfse.gif
@RainicornFarts: Oh, I see! Thank you!

Sent you the food and a little extra too. Thank you so much!
@RainicornFarts: Oh, I see! Thank you!

Sent you the food and a little extra too. Thank you so much!
Thank you for your business! I needed that seafood bad, my coatls just eat through it like it's nothing! @kcbjornsbairn
Thank you for your business! I needed that seafood bad, my coatls just eat through it like it's nothing! @kcbjornsbairn
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 3