Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â’¶ âž½ AVENGERS + GotG! Gamora!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@lokitty
Hmm... let me see what I can dig up.
@lokitty
Hmm... let me see what I can dig up.
25f809k.jpg
@lokitty
Sent you a PM.
@lokitty
Sent you a PM.
25f809k.jpg
@lokitty

Hi there, what's the update on my order?
@lokitty

Hi there, what's the update on my order?
@Tony

Sorry, I've been away and haven't been on FR much the past bit. They should be RTB now, let me see if I can put them on nests. Sorry about the delay.

@Wonderwall

Sorry, I've been away. I'll message you back.
@Tony

Sorry, I've been away and haven't been on FR much the past bit. They should be RTB now, let me see if I can put them on nests. Sorry about the delay.

@Wonderwall

Sorry, I've been away. I'll message you back.
It's alright, just send me updates every once in a while so I know what's going on.
It's alright, just send me updates every once in a while so I know what's going on.
@Tony

I've sent them to be out on nests. Good luck with the combination you want.
@Tony

I've sent them to be out on nests. Good luck with the combination you want.
@lokitty
can you put me on the pinglist for one of the Frost Giants? I need to upgrade my lair before I get any more dragons, but your dragons are so pretty! Imma go grind in the Fairgrounds before I forget...
@lokitty
can you put me on the pinglist for one of the Frost Giants? I need to upgrade my lair before I get any more dragons, but your dragons are so pretty! Imma go grind in the Fairgrounds before I forget...
@lokitty
Um hi,
Could I be added to your general pinglist, and I was wondering; would you be interested in affiliating by chance?
Thanks very much for your time,
~Veritis
@lokitty
Um hi,
Could I be added to your general pinglist, and I was wondering; would you be interested in affiliating by chance?
Thanks very much for your time,
~Veritis
8_zps33af7dc8.pngwater-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gif
@lokitty

Can I be put on the ping lists for both the Thor crackle pair and the Clint Barton pair? I have a Thor, but I much prefer your version!
@lokitty

Can I be put on the ping lists for both the Thor crackle pair and the Clint Barton pair? I have a Thor, but I much prefer your version!
Z1uQeIX.png
@lokitty

Hi there!
Your hatchery is super awesome! @_@ I would love for our hatcheries to be affiliated, if that's alright with you.
@lokitty

Hi there!
Your hatchery is super awesome! @_@ I would love for our hatcheries to be affiliated, if that's alright with you.
91tEfLi.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91