Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mispriced Sale
I posted in the help section asking if there was a way to check WHO you bought an item from, but I thought I'd post here as a general discussion about mispricing in general.

What would you do?

And if you did just sell a lot of 2 of an item that was priced very low by accident please PM me in case that was me (I'm looking for you) I bought them with the intent to return them to the seller but hadn't realized the sale message didn't come with the seller's name attached (I thought it said Bought ___ from Z for whatever price or something)

Reaching out, let me know what the item was (since the original seller would know) so I can confirm you're the seller, and I'll send 'em along back to you!
I posted in the help section asking if there was a way to check WHO you bought an item from, but I thought I'd post here as a general discussion about mispricing in general.

What would you do?

And if you did just sell a lot of 2 of an item that was priced very low by accident please PM me in case that was me (I'm looking for you) I bought them with the intent to return them to the seller but hadn't realized the sale message didn't come with the seller's name attached (I thought it said Bought ___ from Z for whatever price or something)

Reaching out, let me know what the item was (since the original seller would know) so I can confirm you're the seller, and I'll send 'em along back to you!
It might not actually be a case of "mispricing" and the seller may have just wanted rid of them. I know sometimes I sell battle fragments and moves for super low just because I don't have the corresponding elements and want rid of them. I think it should be the sole responsibility of the seller to make sure the item is prices at the price they truly wish to sell it as before clicking ok. There is even an "are you sure you want to sell for this much" screen you have to confirm before it get's placed in the market so I think the carelessness of the seller should serve as a lesson. I myself have been known to absentmindedly under price something but I've never had someone return the item even when I offered to buy it back for more then what they paid so I learned to always be careful and now I rarely make that mistake. (I havn't done so here but I have done this on gaia before with an item worth millions that i missed a '0' on. X_X)
It might not actually be a case of "mispricing" and the seller may have just wanted rid of them. I know sometimes I sell battle fragments and moves for super low just because I don't have the corresponding elements and want rid of them. I think it should be the sole responsibility of the seller to make sure the item is prices at the price they truly wish to sell it as before clicking ok. There is even an "are you sure you want to sell for this much" screen you have to confirm before it get's placed in the market so I think the carelessness of the seller should serve as a lesson. I myself have been known to absentmindedly under price something but I've never had someone return the item even when I offered to buy it back for more then what they paid so I learned to always be careful and now I rarely make that mistake. (I havn't done so here but I have done this on gaia before with an item worth millions that i missed a '0' on. X_X)
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I shall hope so! I wanted to at least check was it a... I want to move this item NOW sale, or was it a I missed an extra 0. Which actually seemed like the case in this one, that they hit two, AND skipped a zero (and that still would have been a quick sale price I think) but who knows!

I at least figured I'd feel better about double checking around here since it didn't take much time at all to at least toss up a shout out just in case it was an error (I'm all for learning to be careful from doing stuff like that myself in the past, but it's nice when the error can be fixed. The moment of Oh no! Can be enough lesson in and of itself)

And that definitely sucks. As I said I've done the same, but I've also been on the rare side that tries to right really obvious mistakes like that because I wish there was someone doing that for me when it was my turn to have an oops.
I shall hope so! I wanted to at least check was it a... I want to move this item NOW sale, or was it a I missed an extra 0. Which actually seemed like the case in this one, that they hit two, AND skipped a zero (and that still would have been a quick sale price I think) but who knows!

I at least figured I'd feel better about double checking around here since it didn't take much time at all to at least toss up a shout out just in case it was an error (I'm all for learning to be careful from doing stuff like that myself in the past, but it's nice when the error can be fixed. The moment of Oh no! Can be enough lesson in and of itself)

And that definitely sucks. As I said I've done the same, but I've also been on the rare side that tries to right really obvious mistakes like that because I wish there was someone doing that for me when it was my turn to have an oops.
Either way, you're a kind individual for being so concerned and going to the trouble. That's nice to see for a change. I hope the kindness revisits you.
Either way, you're a kind individual for being so concerned and going to the trouble. That's nice to see for a change. I hope the kindness revisits you.
I saw a hatchling for 2K treasure and immediately snapped it up, located the previous owner via the parents to send it back, and they decided they weren't actually very interested in FR and let me keep it.
I saw a hatchling for 2K treasure and immediately snapped it up, located the previous owner via the parents to send it back, and they decided they weren't actually very interested in FR and let me keep it.
tgTY.png