Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Forum Page Display Incorrect
What it says on the tin. When being viewed from outside the thread itself, thread page displays are often displaying incorrectly. I have one that I know of that shows up with 2 pages when it has ~8, and another that should have ~11 pages and displays with 4. The latter is in this screenshot: [img]http://i.imgur.com/nCtrgkq.png[/img] As you can see here, my thread with 96 replies and Keibey's thread with 98 replies have... very different page amounts.
What it says on the tin. When being viewed from outside the thread itself, thread page displays are often displaying incorrectly. I have one that I know of that shows up with 2 pages when it has ~8, and another that should have ~11 pages and displays with 4. The latter is in this screenshot:

nCtrgkq.png

As you can see here, my thread with 96 replies and Keibey's thread with 98 replies have... very different page amounts.
This problem occurs to me too. It's quite annoying as I then have to go to the last page manually. The correct page count appears when inside the thread.
This problem occurs to me too. It's quite annoying as I then have to go to the last page manually. The correct page count appears when inside the thread.
I have a bug entered for this -- thanks for the report!
I have a bug entered for this -- thanks for the report!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer