Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Triskele Nests~ [11 Elements]
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 140
@alenkoblr @Triforces - I'm backed up on these nest rentals, I can ping you guys when a nest opens up? Unless @Aeice has one~
@alenkoblr @Triforces - I'm backed up on these nest rentals, I can ping you guys when a nest opens up? Unless @Aeice has one~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Pitola

Yep I do.
@Pitola

Yep I do.
@Amaluna
Take your time. I'm still waiting for a response from Aeice. And don't worry about it, I understand. :)
@Amaluna
Take your time. I'm still waiting for a response from Aeice. And don't worry about it, I understand. :)
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr @Triforces

Sorry for the late reply. I can take both of you today only. After today i'm full up until January. :)
@alenkoblr @Triforces

Sorry for the late reply. I can take both of you today only. After today i'm full up until January. :)
@Aeice

Thanks a ton! I'll send my babies over for breeding. :)
@Aeice

Thanks a ton! I'll send my babies over for breeding. :)
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr [b]Cream & Caramel[/b] Lovely pair! I'll ping you when they are done. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@alenkoblr

Cream & Caramel Lovely pair! I'll ping you when they are done.

3healthy_0dead.png
@alenkoblr

I have space for you now. :)
@alenkoblr

I have space for you now. :)
@Amaluna @Aeice
I have an RTB pair I'd need an ice nest for, either of you have space?
@Amaluna @Aeice
I have an RTB pair I'd need an ice nest for, either of you have space?
Dj7mGds.png
@Sides - I'm horribly backed up on nest rentals atm (is it because it's winter???) I can ping you once I have a nest open and check if you still need a nest?
@Sides - I'm horribly backed up on nest rentals atm (is it because it's winter???) I can ping you once I have a nest open and check if you still need a nest?
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@Cenka - You asked me a little bit ago to rent a nest, and one just opened up. Do you still need it?
@Cenka - You asked me a little bit ago to rent a nest, and one just opened up. Do you still need it?
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 139 140