Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B]uying art. So much art. (3.2m+)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@kozakura Can do! :> Any personality quirks you'd like to see show up in a portrait?
@kozakura Can do! :> Any personality quirks you'd like to see show up in a portrait?
@Sucrechat
Yiska sounds perfect! I can send the money over now if you want me to.

@Aerial
Aaah well. Vivienne is very high and mighty but she's not a snob or anything. She knows her place and she holds her head high because her placement on the hierarchy is high.

I hope that helps??? I can send over the money whenever you want me to.
@Sucrechat
Yiska sounds perfect! I can send the money over now if you want me to.

@Aerial
Aaah well. Vivienne is very high and mighty but she's not a snob or anything. She knows her place and she holds her head high because her placement on the hierarchy is high.

I hope that helps??? I can send over the money whenever you want me to.
@Kozakura

Since it's late here, I'll start working on it tomorrow. You can send the payment now or later, but I won't withdraw it from the message until I've finished and sent the art.
@Kozakura

Since it's late here, I'll start working on it tomorrow. You can send the payment now or later, but I won't withdraw it from the message until I've finished and sent the art.
basic-appreciation-club.png
@kozakura ahh sounds great I'll get right on it :3c you can just send $$$ on completion no hurry
@kozakura ahh sounds great I'll get right on it :3c you can just send $$$ on completion no hurry
@kozakura
Here's the link to my art shop
My gijinka headshot sketches are 30kT/75G
And I do wiggle icons for 12kT/30G

And I also have commissions open on DeviantART: Here
The prices are in dA points, but we can work something out in FR currency??
@kozakura
Here's the link to my art shop
My gijinka headshot sketches are 30kT/75G
And I do wiggle icons for 12kT/30G

And I also have commissions open on DeviantART: Here
The prices are in dA points, but we can work something out in FR currency??
@kozakura

I'm not sure how the pricing would work here, since I'm pretty new myself, but I'm willing to do headshots and chibis [fullbody] for whatever you're wanting to offer. [Weither it'd be KT, G, or USD, USD much prefered]

Artblog:

http://pomspomart.tumblr.com/
@kozakura

I'm not sure how the pricing would work here, since I'm pretty new myself, but I'm willing to do headshots and chibis [fullbody] for whatever you're wanting to offer. [Weither it'd be KT, G, or USD, USD much prefered]

Artblog:

http://pomspomart.tumblr.com/
@kozakura

You have some lovely & interesting characters! I'm working on finals ATM, but I'd be interested in drawing your characters after I get through finals! I haven't offered art on FR much, so whatever you think is fair? I've been priced at the following, but its all negotiable right now!

Full body with color would be 1.5kG or 675kT
Headshot/bust with color would be 1kG or 450kT

I'm not so good at dragons, humans are definitely more my thing. XD;

Examples:
FantaClanProfile_Text.png
th_TiaqJump.pngth_tacenda_Emmie2-1.pngth_CeliS_Persona.png
th_4993911_orig.pngth_Stalit_Sygax.jpgth_Thorney_Radioactive.png
@kozakura

You have some lovely & interesting characters! I'm working on finals ATM, but I'd be interested in drawing your characters after I get through finals! I haven't offered art on FR much, so whatever you think is fair? I've been priced at the following, but its all negotiable right now!

Full body with color would be 1.5kG or 675kT
Headshot/bust with color would be 1kG or 450kT

I'm not so good at dragons, humans are definitely more my thing. XD;

Examples:
FantaClanProfile_Text.png
th_TiaqJump.pngth_tacenda_Emmie2-1.pngth_CeliS_Persona.png
th_4993911_orig.pngth_Stalit_Sygax.jpgth_Thorney_Radioactive.png
FLAMECALLER_sig_zpsc4842247.png
@kozakura Here she is! Hope you like! *w* [img]http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/lettz/FRARTS/BUSTS/55kozakura_zps2f0e05aa.png[/img]
@kozakura Here she is! Hope you like! *w*

55kozakura_zps2f0e05aa.png
@ChemiCATbutt @Pomspom @Fanta
Your art styles and/or prices are not what I'm currently looking for, sorry!

@Aerial
Aaah thank you so much! I'll send the money over.
@ChemiCATbutt @Pomspom @Fanta
Your art styles and/or prices are not what I'm currently looking for, sorry!

@Aerial
Aaah thank you so much! I'll send the money over.
@kozakura
oh man, i would do a colored bust or two for the Lightburst Flora accent! Here's a couple of examples of my bust works! (colored and lineart)
x x x
@kozakura
oh man, i would do a colored bust or two for the Lightburst Flora accent! Here's a couple of examples of my bust works! (colored and lineart)
x x x
artshopsignature_zps01d135c0.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27