Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Not fainting at 0 HP.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Just happened to me as well, all enemies dead and yet my dragons still have turns. As I can't attack anyone because the game consider them dead, I had to close the tab. "Defend" option does nothing as well. [img]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/542373wel.jpg[/img] Browser is Chrome
Just happened to me as well, all enemies dead and yet my dragons still have turns. As I can't attack anyone because the game consider them dead, I had to close the tab. "Defend" option does nothing as well.

542373wel.jpg

Browser is Chrome
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I killed all the monsters, though game was still showing opponents in the queue. (pic)
Will this ever be fixed?
I killed all the monsters, though game was still showing opponents in the queue. (pic)
Will this ever be fixed?
5cx1lc.jpg

fxxlj9.png

2i1fr40.jpg
Would also like to confirm (Lubuntu/Chrome). I thought maybe the enemies had a sliver of health left, but either way it's either a state (enemy doesn't die) issue or a display (enemy actually has health left but appears not to) issue.
Would also like to confirm (Lubuntu/Chrome). I thought maybe the enemies had a sliver of health left, but either way it's either a state (enemy doesn't die) issue or a display (enemy actually has health left but appears not to) issue.
so seeing as the mods are tracking this thread...

As many have already experienced, the new venue has this very same glitch. The enemy was 100% defeated and did not get a refund in breath. I use google chrome.

So far I have only had this glitch in the golem workshop.

As many have already experienced, the new venue has this very same glitch. The enemy was 100% defeated and did not get a refund in breath. I use google chrome.

tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
I've had this problem a few times, it consistently happens when the last enemy is killed due to bleed. I've found that if your dragons are still able to use moves doing so enough times (either by defending of using an aiding move like rally) will eventually make the game recognize you won the battle and continue as normal. However, if you can't make any moves because the game is waiting for the (now dead) opponent you're sunk.

Never really bothered me before since I just avoided using attacks that caused bleed but with the new venue it can be the difference between winning or losing against a borer or delver so I often end up winning but gaining nothing as a result and having to start over. It's extremely frustrating because those guys are rare encounters as well as still very difficult opponents to defeat and I want to get the rewards I've earned for doing so. So I really hope you guys can at least fix the glitch there soon please.
I've had this problem a few times, it consistently happens when the last enemy is killed due to bleed. I've found that if your dragons are still able to use moves doing so enough times (either by defending of using an aiding move like rally) will eventually make the game recognize you won the battle and continue as normal. However, if you can't make any moves because the game is waiting for the (now dead) opponent you're sunk.

Never really bothered me before since I just avoided using attacks that caused bleed but with the new venue it can be the difference between winning or losing against a borer or delver so I often end up winning but gaining nothing as a result and having to start over. It's extremely frustrating because those guys are rare encounters as well as still very difficult opponents to defeat and I want to get the rewards I've earned for doing so. So I really hope you guys can at least fix the glitch there soon please.
3 hours ahead of FR
[quote name="SapphireSheep" date="2014-12-09 16:27:15"]so seeing as the mods are tracking this thread... As many have already experienced, the new venue has this very same glitch. The enemy was 100% defeated and did not get a refund in breath. I use google chrome. So far I have only had this glitch in the golem workshop.[/quote] Yup, this is happening to me too in the Golem Workshop. Twice now I've successfully killed the Construction Mith with eliminate, but my breath is not refunded. Please someone fix this as soon as possible, the Golem Workshop offers enough challenge as it is. (I'm using Firefox.)
SapphireSheep wrote on 2014-12-09 16:27:15:

Yup, this is happening to me too in the Golem Workshop. Twice now I've successfully killed the Construction Mith with eliminate, but my breath is not refunded. Please someone fix this as soon as possible, the Golem Workshop offers enough challenge as it is.

(I'm using Firefox.)
I just got this in Scorched Forest. I'm not complaining though, as it was my dragon that survived and that fact saved my skin. [img]http://puu.sh/dzLzk/8d30e09e24.png[/img] Full screenshot: http://puu.sh/dzLk2/7975b5168f.png I assumed this wasn't an intended feature, but yeah. No Bleed on Alethios, he was attacked and he took damage way over his remaining HP, still standing. Browser's Firefox.
I just got this in Scorched Forest. I'm not complaining though, as it was my dragon that survived and that fact saved my skin.

8d30e09e24.png

Full screenshot: http://puu.sh/dzLk2/7975b5168f.png

I assumed this wasn't an intended feature, but yeah. No Bleed on Alethios, he was attacked and he took damage way over his remaining HP, still standing. Browser's Firefox.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I've had this happen with the two beginning venues. Sometimes I have to hit them again to make them officially dead, other times the game recognizes they're dead when the creatures turn comes up, and they disappear on their own. 8/

I use Google Chrome
I've had this happen with the two beginning venues. Sometimes I have to hit them again to make them officially dead, other times the game recognizes they're dead when the creatures turn comes up, and they disappear on their own. 8/

I use Google Chrome
Qyqs3sY.png
I was directed to come here by a mod, but this is not the same issue.

My problem is not that the enemy remains in the turn order after reaching 0 health, thereby resulting in an endless loop of "defend" while I wait for the coli to catch up with the fact that it's dead, jim.

My problem is that the enemy is removed from the turn order, faded from the screen, and does everything that the dead mobs are supposed to do, but the 35 breath I should have been refunded does not get refunded.

I experienced this in the Golem Workshop. Encountering a Construction Mith, specifically. Here is my (now locked) thread where I describe the problem. Someone else with the same problem provided screenshots.
I was directed to come here by a mod, but this is not the same issue.

My problem is not that the enemy remains in the turn order after reaching 0 health, thereby resulting in an endless loop of "defend" while I wait for the coli to catch up with the fact that it's dead, jim.

My problem is that the enemy is removed from the turn order, faded from the screen, and does everything that the dead mobs are supposed to do, but the 35 breath I should have been refunded does not get refunded.

I experienced this in the Golem Workshop. Encountering a Construction Mith, specifically. Here is my (now locked) thread where I describe the problem. Someone else with the same problem provided screenshots.
Nuzlocke (on hiatus)
kuiMdyV.png
(lol I had a moment of "oh wow, someone else has a guardian with the same colors as my random progen!" when I read through the first chunk of the thread...
...said person is me.
Wow, I guess I really am FR!old)

@paintedpolarbear Yeah, that's... just not the same bug. Not even a little bit.
It's no fix, but I think this is probably related to the bug that causes breath to be refunded before it's removed. Are you noticing your effect only when the breath bar is full? If so, it's probably that bug - which becomes most obvious on a very laggy connection.
Is your internet slow or prone to dropping out for short amounts of time? If your thing isn't the aforementioned case, I'm suspecting it has to do with a miscommunication between the server and the flash/whatever the heck they use instance running on your computer.
(lol I had a moment of "oh wow, someone else has a guardian with the same colors as my random progen!" when I read through the first chunk of the thread...
...said person is me.
Wow, I guess I really am FR!old)

@paintedpolarbear Yeah, that's... just not the same bug. Not even a little bit.
It's no fix, but I think this is probably related to the bug that causes breath to be refunded before it's removed. Are you noticing your effect only when the breath bar is full? If so, it's probably that bug - which becomes most obvious on a very laggy connection.
Is your internet slow or prone to dropping out for short amounts of time? If your thing isn't the aforementioned case, I'm suspecting it has to do with a miscommunication between the server and the flash/whatever the heck they use instance running on your computer.
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6