Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November Player Welcome Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51
@kiwiusa77 please send me a PM with links to them so I can take a look! Thanks :)
@kiwiusa77 please send me a PM with links to them so I can take a look! Thanks :)
@TruDivination That would be awesome! Please send me a PM c:
@TruDivination That would be awesome! Please send me a PM c:
@britneyrox

Sorry if I mess any of this up, I'm unable to get on my computer because I'm out of town and my phone hates posting things but could I have in fam2 number 6 and 7? Thank you C:
@britneyrox

Sorry if I mess any of this up, I'm unable to get on my computer because I'm out of town and my phone hates posting things but could I have in fam2 number 6 and 7? Thank you C:
@icyblueblaze @DarkElfling @Aazhie @BloodyNightmare @Mondaorata @Starrats

Prizes sent, enjoy!
@icyblueblaze @DarkElfling @Aazhie @BloodyNightmare @Mondaorata @Starrats

Prizes sent, enjoy!
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the seventh set of winners! 1. @Mokalyne 2. @Cerver 3. @Morjean 4. @nostrum 5. @Ephryn [b]You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake. Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. [b]If you choose a grabbag prize[/b] you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "BAT7."[/b] [quote=BAT7]Earthshaker Ability Stones [item=Boulder Bolt][item=Rock Slash][item=Fossilize][/quote] If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the seventh set of winners!

1. @Mokalyne
2. @Cerver
3. @Morjean
4. @nostrum
5. @Ephryn

You each have 48 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner. If you have already won, let me know, I redrew you by mistake.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide 3 options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

If you choose a grabbag prize you must list the items you want from the grabbag. [If it says choose two, tell me which two you want.] You can list that grabbag as more than one of your prize choices, just choose different items from it.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "BAT7."
BAT7 wrote:
Earthshaker Ability Stones
Boulder Bolt Rock Slash Fossilize

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions, I'm here to help! I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
@britneyrox Thank you very much! very kind of you.

#1: FAM1 (Cocktrice, Centaur Archer, Leafy moth)
#2: BAT1
#3: FOOD1
#4: FOOD6
#5: D6
@britneyrox Thank you very much! very kind of you.

#1: FAM1 (Cocktrice, Centaur Archer, Leafy moth)
#2: BAT1
#3: FOOD1
#4: FOOD6
#5: D6
@britneyrox Aahh, fantastic! Thank you for doing this!

1; Shadow Serpent
2; Everglade Lasher
3; App 9 [Brass Steampunk Vest ; Green Birdskull Headdress ; Ornate Iron Bracelet]
@britneyrox Aahh, fantastic! Thank you for doing this!

1; Shadow Serpent
2; Everglade Lasher
3; App 9 [Brass Steampunk Vest ; Green Birdskull Headdress ; Ornate Iron Bracelet]
idrndv.png95osp5.png
@britneyrox yay! thank you
1. D4 - Thore
2. FAM1 (dwarf truffle, centaur archer, ancient fungus)
3. APP9 (pink arm bow, red birdskull headress, purple neckbow)
4. BAT12
@britneyrox yay! thank you
1. D4 - Thore
2. FAM1 (dwarf truffle, centaur archer, ancient fungus)
3. APP9 (pink arm bow, red birdskull headress, purple neckbow)
4. BAT12
@britneyrox Thank you ><
1; FAM2
- Warcat protector
- Chimera

Please and thks ^^
@britneyrox Thank you ><
1; FAM2
- Warcat protector
- Chimera

Please and thks ^^
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
by seepratintti
@Morjean I recorded your prizes, but be sure to follow directions next time

@Cerver You took too long, hopefully you'll be redrawn!

@Ephryn @nostrum @Mokalyne @Morjean Prizes sent!
@Morjean I recorded your prizes, but be sure to follow directions next time

@Cerver You took too long, hopefully you'll be redrawn!

@Ephryn @nostrum @Mokalyne @Morjean Prizes sent!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51