Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34
@Zakare Sending Seven your way. :3
@Saelora You are very welcome.
@Zakare Sending Seven your way. :3
@Saelora You are very welcome.
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
@astrospiketape Amphitrite and Poseidon's nest has hatched. :3
@astrospiketape Amphitrite and Poseidon's nest has hatched. :3
@doctorcrane Ahh, all so pretty, but could I have unnamed 8? Thank you so much!
@doctorcrane Ahh, all so pretty, but could I have unnamed 8? Thank you so much!
@astrospiketape Sure thing, sending Eight over to you now.
@astrospiketape Sure thing, sending Eight over to you now.
@Meredith44 Hello, Jamie and Saint James' Sky/Carmine/Banana baby hasn't sold, so I was wondering if you were still interested? If you are, I accept gem, treasure, mixed payments, food, items, trade, haggling, etc.
@Meredith44 Hello, Jamie and Saint James' Sky/Carmine/Banana baby hasn't sold, so I was wondering if you were still interested? If you are, I accept gem, treasure, mixed payments, food, items, trade, haggling, etc.
@doctorcrane Hey, my bad! I'd like Unnamed #2 prease! ^_^; I was a dumb and emailed you instead XD I forgot how this worked. I'll be paying with treasures please.
@doctorcrane Hey, my bad! I'd like Unnamed #2 prease! ^_^; I was a dumb and emailed you instead XD I forgot how this worked. I'll be paying with treasures please.
@Batosai Oh no, it's all right, algebra killed my brain today. I was just confused as to what you wanted, and what I should send in the crossroads, but thank you so much for giving Two a home. :3
@Batosai Oh no, it's all right, algebra killed my brain today. I was just confused as to what you wanted, and what I should send in the crossroads, but thank you so much for giving Two a home. :3
@LoorTheDarkElf Good news, Sage and Cinnamon have had three beautiful boys, let me know if one of them strikes your fancy.
@LoorTheDarkElf Good news, Sage and Cinnamon have had three beautiful boys, let me know if one of them strikes your fancy.
@doctorcrane ooooo number two please?
@doctorcrane ooooo number two please?
@LoorTheDarkElf All yours, and on their way now. :)
@LoorTheDarkElf All yours, and on their way now. :)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34