Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Illusion Hatchery~ CLOSING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@PandragonsBox

Could you enter me in your giveaway? I'd also like to be on the general ping list, please!
@PandragonsBox

Could you enter me in your giveaway? I'd also like to be on the general ping list, please!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@AceOfSpace - Both done :) Thank you for the interest!
@AceOfSpace - Both done :) Thank you for the interest!
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
//boop! : D
//boop! : D
Thonir Stormosiris skyarising mirrordescent AceOfSpace [b]EDIT: ALL GONE![/b] [b]New Skydancer and Imperial Hatchlings! They will be placed on the AH sometime tomorrow. Please see the 'For Sale' section for info on genes/prices.[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9d9OWtA.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/f1h8RLA.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/iBLTndu.png[/img]
Thonir Stormosiris skyarising mirrordescent AceOfSpace

EDIT: ALL GONE!

New Skydancer and Imperial Hatchlings! They will be placed on the AH sometime tomorrow. Please see the 'For Sale' section for info on genes/prices.

9d9OWtA.png

f1h8RLA.png

iBLTndu.png
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
@Pandragonsbox

I'd like to buy the female Imperial (Shadow Iri/Shadow Shim/Ivory Smoke). C8
@Pandragonsbox

I'd like to buy the female Imperial (Shadow Iri/Shadow Shim/Ivory Smoke). C8
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@Stormosiris - Thank you for buying her! Would you like to be removed from their pinglist, now that you have a hatchling from them?
@Stormosiris - Thank you for buying her! Would you like to be removed from their pinglist, now that you have a hatchling from them?
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
Yup!
Yup!
@PandragonsBox

Wait, there must be a mistake. The one you gave me is a plague hatchling with Goldenrod tert. The one I asked for is a shadow dragon with Ivory tert, which was the one for sale.
@PandragonsBox

Wait, there must be a mistake. The one you gave me is a plague hatchling with Goldenrod tert. The one I asked for is a shadow dragon with Ivory tert, which was the one for sale.
@PandragonsBox

Wait, it's in my lair but it's just lost somewhere in my pages for some reason, I just saw it while putting stuff on the AH. I must've hatched another one super similar recently, lol. My bad.
@PandragonsBox

Wait, it's in my lair but it's just lost somewhere in my pages for some reason, I just saw it while putting stuff on the AH. I must've hatched another one super similar recently, lol. My bad.
@stormosiris - No problem - I hate that CR purchases just appear somewhere completely random in your lair! I have removed you from the pinglist :)
@stormosiris - No problem - I hate that CR purchases just appear somewhere completely random in your lair! I have removed you from the pinglist :)
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19