Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD/Closed
1 2 3
I have decided just to sell these two lovely youngsters as I need to get treasure for my second Pearlcatcher scroll. I really like this pair, and if I was better off I would keep them and change their breeds Offers: start at 50k please.... and can you put @Dragonara in your post so that I get a notification and can answer you promptly, thank you. Male: Primary Beige Basic Secondary Black Basic Tertiary Teal Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/34627_350.png[/img] Female:Primary Stone Basic Secondary White Basic Tertiary Seafoam Basic [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/34437_350.png[/img] High bid for the male 70k and female also 95k was cael Thank you for all your bids:)
I have decided just to sell these two lovely youngsters as I need to get treasure for my second Pearlcatcher scroll. I really like this pair, and if I was better off I would keep them and change their breeds

Offers: start at 50k please.... and can you put @Dragonara in your post so that I get a notification and can answer you promptly, thank you.

Male:

Primary Beige Basic
Secondary Black Basic
Tertiary Teal Basic

34627_350.png

Female:Primary Stone Basic
Secondary White Basic
Tertiary Seafoam Basic

34437_350.png

High bid for the male 70k
and female also 95k was cael

Thank you for all your bids:)
I am in France and am 9 hours ahead of FR time, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I take awhile to reply...I may be getting a meal or even asleep :)
I would buy them for 50k
I would buy them for 50k

@Merohar
Both? or just one?

@Merohar
Both? or just one?
I am in France and am 9 hours ahead of FR time, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I take awhile to reply...I may be getting a meal or even asleep :)
Either both or just the male.
Either both or just the male.
@Merohar
I would not be able to let the pair go for 50k as I paid more for their eggs, but I would consider 50k for each one...if you want to make that a bid for the male, I can put you down as High Bidder
@Merohar
I would not be able to let the pair go for 50k as I paid more for their eggs, but I would consider 50k for each one...if you want to make that a bid for the male, I can put you down as High Bidder
I would like to bid 50k for the male.
I would like to bid 50k for the male.
@ Merohar
Thank you I have put you down as high bidder for 50k on the male Fae.
@ Merohar
Thank you I have put you down as high bidder for 50k on the male Fae.
Hnnnng. Gosh. I'll bid 50k for the female. *eyes off the male* How long will you be taking offers? *glances to my current funds*

Otherwise I could offer you first pick of a snapper/spiral litter or a ridgeback/pearl litter.

*needs both, too gorgeous not to have both*
Hnnnng. Gosh. I'll bid 50k for the female. *eyes off the male* How long will you be taking offers? *glances to my current funds*

Otherwise I could offer you first pick of a snapper/spiral litter or a ridgeback/pearl litter.

*needs both, too gorgeous not to have both*
My inner Deadpool told me to...
@Dragonara : Forgot to '@' you. :D
@Dragonara : Forgot to '@' you. :D
My inner Deadpool told me to...
@Dragonara 60k for each
@Dragonara 60k for each
1 2 3