Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a Roleplay Partner or two!
1 2
Welp. Hello there, I'm a newbie. I joined in the last opening. And since then, I've noticed Roleplaying is a thing on here and well of course I noticed, there's a whole section for it. I'd have to be an idiot to miss it. And it got me really excited! Way back a year or so ago, I used to Roleplay a ton, and it made me interested in starting up RPing again.

But the thing is. I'm pretty shy. So group RPs are a big no-no for now. Also group RPs have APPS. I'm too lazy for that , but I'd still love to Roleplay. Would anyone be interested in Roleplaying with me? I'm not thinking of doing anything too special, just maybe some interacting between our clans or something as I ease myself back into the wonderful world of RPing?

(Just a forewarning though. I can be a little bit awkward at times, my RPs can get a little dark (I like to put my characters through tons of hardships for amusement and character development), and I'm still getting used to all the FR Lore.)
Welp. Hello there, I'm a newbie. I joined in the last opening. And since then, I've noticed Roleplaying is a thing on here and well of course I noticed, there's a whole section for it. I'd have to be an idiot to miss it. And it got me really excited! Way back a year or so ago, I used to Roleplay a ton, and it made me interested in starting up RPing again.

But the thing is. I'm pretty shy. So group RPs are a big no-no for now. Also group RPs have APPS. I'm too lazy for that , but I'd still love to Roleplay. Would anyone be interested in Roleplaying with me? I'm not thinking of doing anything too special, just maybe some interacting between our clans or something as I ease myself back into the wonderful world of RPing?

(Just a forewarning though. I can be a little bit awkward at times, my RPs can get a little dark (I like to put my characters through tons of hardships for amusement and character development), and I'm still getting used to all the FR Lore.)
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
@Psychocane
Hello! I'd love to do a roleplay with you. It sounds like we're in a similar situation with where we are writing and site-wise. I just joined as well and am a little intimidated by the group roleplays!

Would a roleplay between 2-4 of our dragons, who would represent our clans, in a unfamiliar territory sound like something that would interest you? I was thinking about something a little darker - perhaps with injuries, possible starvation, and enemies be fun to throw in. :)
@Psychocane
Hello! I'd love to do a roleplay with you. It sounds like we're in a similar situation with where we are writing and site-wise. I just joined as well and am a little intimidated by the group roleplays!

Would a roleplay between 2-4 of our dragons, who would represent our clans, in a unfamiliar territory sound like something that would interest you? I was thinking about something a little darker - perhaps with injuries, possible starvation, and enemies be fun to throw in. :)
xWoPUjI.png
@DigDog

That sounds really cool! Maybe send me a PM or something and we could try to get it started soon after a little bit of planning? I probably couldn't start any RPing tonight (Got to take a shower, wanna draw a bit, and school's tomorrow), but I get home at One tomorrow, and hopefully we could start it then! :D
@DigDog

That sounds really cool! Maybe send me a PM or something and we could try to get it started soon after a little bit of planning? I probably couldn't start any RPing tonight (Got to take a shower, wanna draw a bit, and school's tomorrow), but I get home at One tomorrow, and hopefully we could start it then! :D
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
@psychocane
if you happen to want another RPing partner, I'm always here!
I never really got into roleplaying but I have always wanted to, plus, big groups of people scare me... I'm pretty sure I have demophobia...
@psychocane
if you happen to want another RPing partner, I'm always here!
I never really got into roleplaying but I have always wanted to, plus, big groups of people scare me... I'm pretty sure I have demophobia...
3QONSnu.png
banner-red.png
@Greth

I'd totally be up for RPing with you too! Just drop me a PM whenever! :D
@Greth

I'd totally be up for RPing with you too! Just drop me a PM whenever! :D
@psychocane

I'm down! I'm kinda awkward too though I really wanted to try it. The first time I did, though I was pinged, I was pretty much unacknowledged :/ Since then it made me kind of self-conscious. Oh well. I'd like to have some practice to get into it again. Slowly but surely.
@psychocane

I'm down! I'm kinda awkward too though I really wanted to try it. The first time I did, though I was pinged, I was pretty much unacknowledged :/ Since then it made me kind of self-conscious. Oh well. I'd like to have some practice to get into it again. Slowly but surely.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@LadySoren

Aight! I'd be up for RPing with you too! Just drop me a PM whenever! ;)
@LadySoren

Aight! I'd be up for RPing with you too! Just drop me a PM whenever! ;)
@Psychocane i was actually wondering if youd still be up for accepting rp offers! i havent rped here but ive really been wanting to haha :b but if you cant and you have too many rps open already, i totally understand!
@Psychocane i was actually wondering if youd still be up for accepting rp offers! i havent rped here but ive really been wanting to haha :b but if you cant and you have too many rps open already, i totally understand!
@Psychocane Hullou~! Do you do series-related rp outside of Flight Rising? I've been jonesing for some How to Train Your Dragon lately, thought I may as well ask~...
@Psychocane Hullou~! Do you do series-related rp outside of Flight Rising? I've been jonesing for some How to Train Your Dragon lately, thought I may as well ask~...
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
I'll RP! I love RPing, but the sites I RP on are all quiet, and I don't understand the character forms... (I'm also new. Jumped right in in the last opening too :D)
I'll RP! I love RPing, but the sites I RP on are all quiet, and I don't understand the character forms... (I'm also new. Jumped right in in the last opening too :D)
"And you thought learning to speak dragon was hard."
I glared over at El'win as she laughed away. Her English was flawless. Speaking dragonese was supposed to be easier than English.
1 2