Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [private] Lagopus Legacy
The two mirrors, both from different home countries, had found themselves crossing paths during their adventurous journeys. They had left their lairs to seek their own paths, with solitude as the temporary cost. Now they prefer to travel together, discovering the rest of Sornieth at random. They were crossing the borders to the Ashfall Waste, and the white sands of the Shifting Expanse gradually turning black under their feet. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4991502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49916/4991502_350.png[/img] [/url] "The sands already feel finer here." Nubbin said, mostly to herself. "This would make fine glass, if I can bring some home. And look, I can almost see the Great Furnace from here, Io! I bet you can't see it from behind that big helmet!" teased Nubbin. She would often comment on Io's armour.
The two mirrors, both from different home countries, had found themselves crossing paths during their adventurous journeys. They had left their lairs to seek their own paths, with solitude as the temporary cost. Now they prefer to travel together, discovering the rest of Sornieth at random.
They were crossing the borders to the Ashfall Waste, and the white sands of the Shifting Expanse gradually turning black under their feet.

4991502_350.png

"The sands already feel finer here." Nubbin said, mostly to herself. "This would make fine glass, if I can bring some home. And look, I can almost see the Great Furnace from here, Io! I bet you can't see it from behind that big helmet!" teased Nubbin. She would often comment on Io's armour.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2889776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28898/2889776_350.png[/img] [/url] Io stretches his wings and said, "whatever, I'm not taking off my helmet"

2889776_350.png

Io stretches his wings and said, "whatever, I'm not taking off my helmet"
m59NfS2.png
"Very well then." Nubbin says as bored as always, trying to get any fun reactions out of Io, but constantly failing.
"But your face isn't as bad as you think it is, just saying." They keep walking side by side, passing craters full of bubbling lava, making Nubbin's hood and vest uncomfortably hot.
"Very well then." Nubbin says as bored as always, trying to get any fun reactions out of Io, but constantly failing.
"But your face isn't as bad as you think it is, just saying." They keep walking side by side, passing craters full of bubbling lava, making Nubbin's hood and vest uncomfortably hot.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

Io flapped his wings. "This armor is my face for now," he said. "This place is kind of hot, why don't we fly somewhere else?"
Io flapped his wings. "This armor is my face for now," he said. "This place is kind of hot, why don't we fly somewhere else?"
m59NfS2.png
"I already told you! There's a famous trader from this country that I'm going to meet. From what I've heard he holds the biggest hoard of amber trapped insects in all of Sornieth and I'm gonna have a piece of it. If you want, we could meet up in the Southern Icefield if that's better for you." she said with a "smart-assly" and sarcastic smirk.
"I already told you! There's a famous trader from this country that I'm going to meet. From what I've heard he holds the biggest hoard of amber trapped insects in all of Sornieth and I'm gonna have a piece of it. If you want, we could meet up in the Southern Icefield if that's better for you." she said with a "smart-assly" and sarcastic smirk.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

"nahh, I'll tag along. Flying around alone in a place like this would be suicide for a dragon with no sense of direction like me," Io said.
"nahh, I'll tag along. Flying around alone in a place like this would be suicide for a dragon with no sense of direction like me," Io said.
m59NfS2.png
Maybe you would have, if you could see anything, Nubbin thought to herself. She was getting aware of how much she's bugging Io, as well as other dragons with her (slightly offensive) joking. She tried to hold back her laughter creating a silent
"Pfffhhffpfp"
But she walked on. They needed to find a hotel for touristing dragons, not being very used to the heat. One close to the sea would be the best.
"Did you have the map with you?"
Maybe you would have, if you could see anything, Nubbin thought to herself. She was getting aware of how much she's bugging Io, as well as other dragons with her (slightly offensive) joking. She tried to hold back her laughter creating a silent
"Pfffhhffpfp"
But she walked on. They needed to find a hotel for touristing dragons, not being very used to the heat. One close to the sea would be the best.
"Did you have the map with you?"
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

"Nope, the only thing I have with me are these pieces of golden armor," said Io. He's starting to sweat himself withstanding the heat, but keep trying to look composed.
"Nope, the only thing I have with me are these pieces of golden armor," said Io. He's starting to sweat himself withstanding the heat, but keep trying to look composed.
m59NfS2.png
"Aw come on!! I gave it to you at our last hotel! Great, now it's up to you to ask for directions." snorted Nubbin. She had led them this far, now it was his turn to get something done. Without her sense of direction, they could very well have actually ended up in the Southern Icefield after all.
She took off her bandana and shook off her feathered wing piece that was getting more annoying by the minute, and put them in her satchels.
"Aw come on!! I gave it to you at our last hotel! Great, now it's up to you to ask for directions." snorted Nubbin. She had led them this far, now it was his turn to get something done. Without her sense of direction, they could very well have actually ended up in the Southern Icefield after all.
She took off her bandana and shook off her feathered wing piece that was getting more annoying by the minute, and put them in her satchels.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png