Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freedom's Nest | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 571 572
@Mica

Oh man you have some cuties today C: I'd love the Coatl Male | Coal Iridescent / Steel Shimmer / Sky Basic
@Mica

Oh man you have some cuties today C: I'd love the Coatl Male | Coal Iridescent / Steel Shimmer / Sky Basic
@Mica

Such beautiful dragons. Could I adopt the Imperial female platinum/ice shimmer/white smoke?
@Mica

Such beautiful dragons. Could I adopt the Imperial female platinum/ice shimmer/white smoke?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@mica

I would like Murasakiiro if he's still available.
@mica

I would like Murasakiiro if he's still available.
RoVMWQV.jpg
@Mica
Hi
May I adopt the Coatl Male | Carmine Iridescent / Maize Shimmer / Rose Gembond?
@Mica
Hi
May I adopt the Coatl Male | Carmine Iridescent / Maize Shimmer / Rose Gembond?
1AF2Sy5.png
@Mica Hello! Is the Coatl Male | Stonewash Iridescent / Stonewash Shimmer / Sky Basic still up for grabs? I'd love to have him in my clan:)
@Mica Hello! Is the Coatl Male | Stonewash Iridescent / Stonewash Shimmer / Sky Basic still up for grabs? I'd love to have him in my clan:)
@Dovefire, no one requested that one before you, so unless you want to give him to @Arkticfox, he's yours. Speaking of Arkticfox, I'm really sorry, but Dovefire did ask before you.

Thank you, @Reborn! The coatls were actually a donation! Donations are exciting. I'm always bummed out when I can't put any new dragons up, or when a promising nest gives me just one or two eggs. But this one's yours! Take good care of your new dragon for me, okay?

I think so too @tefphoenix, but thank you for saying so! I like the platinum one too-- like the mother's color, Platinum is cool because it has sort of a built in underbelly effect. It works really well with the color scheme. Here's your new Imperial!

And, last but never least, here's your beautiful new double-stonewash, @FlyinLow! Whew!
@Dovefire, no one requested that one before you, so unless you want to give him to @Arkticfox, he's yours. Speaking of Arkticfox, I'm really sorry, but Dovefire did ask before you.

Thank you, @Reborn! The coatls were actually a donation! Donations are exciting. I'm always bummed out when I can't put any new dragons up, or when a promising nest gives me just one or two eggs. But this one's yours! Take good care of your new dragon for me, okay?

I think so too @tefphoenix, but thank you for saying so! I like the platinum one too-- like the mother's color, Platinum is cool because it has sort of a built in underbelly effect. It works really well with the color scheme. Here's your new Imperial!

And, last but never least, here's your beautiful new double-stonewash, @FlyinLow! Whew!
2MUBTg5.png
Whups, scrolled too fast and almost forgot to give Murasakiiro to @Nidhogg007. Derp!
Whups, scrolled too fast and almost forgot to give Murasakiiro to @Nidhogg007. Derp!
2MUBTg5.png
@Mica

Aw, that's awesome :3! I just love Coatls, they're too cute. They're the cutest hatchlings too, I think. ^_^ *squish* I'll definitely take good care of the little guy! Going to try and spoil him with an underbelly gene I think. c:
@Mica

Aw, that's awesome :3! I just love Coatls, they're too cute. They're the cutest hatchlings too, I think. ^_^ *squish* I'll definitely take good care of the little guy! Going to try and spoil him with an underbelly gene I think. c:
@mica
If it's possible, could I adopt him?
Coatl Male | Carmine Iridescent / Maize Shimmer / Pink Gembond
Thank you so much!
@mica
If it's possible, could I adopt him?
Coatl Male | Carmine Iridescent / Maize Shimmer / Pink Gembond
Thank you so much!
@mica

Hello! I'd love to adopt this little girl (Coatl Female | Carmine Iridescent / Pink Shimmer / Pink Gembond)! She's adorable! Is it possible? :3
@mica

Hello! I'd love to adopt this little girl (Coatl Female | Carmine Iridescent / Pink Shimmer / Pink Gembond)! She's adorable! Is it possible? :3
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 571 572