Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your biggest hope for 2015?
1 2 3 4 5
Since this year is wrapping up soon, I'd like to invite you all to a discussion of our wishes and dreams for next year.

Is there something you hope to accomplish in these coming months?
Do you think anything important will happen sometime in 2015?
Is there a movie or a game that you think is going to consume your life soon?
Will anything of interest happen in your fandom?
Et cetera...

You can talk about anything! I love this time of the year since it feels so conclusive. Let's talk about somethings fun and somethings not so fun. It's up to you. :)
Since this year is wrapping up soon, I'd like to invite you all to a discussion of our wishes and dreams for next year.

Is there something you hope to accomplish in these coming months?
Do you think anything important will happen sometime in 2015?
Is there a movie or a game that you think is going to consume your life soon?
Will anything of interest happen in your fandom?
Et cetera...

You can talk about anything! I love this time of the year since it feels so conclusive. Let's talk about somethings fun and somethings not so fun. It's up to you. :)
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
bearstronauts
bearstronauts
I actually have a vast list of things I want to accomplish in 2015. They're mostly little things, but hoping to have them all crossed off by 2016! =)

Also looking forward to all the exciting new movies and games coming out next year. u_u

What about you @Torru ?
I actually have a vast list of things I want to accomplish in 2015. They're mostly little things, but hoping to have them all crossed off by 2016! =)

Also looking forward to all the exciting new movies and games coming out next year. u_u

What about you @Torru ?
@Mobiusaur

Well I'm hoping on doing a short-term study abroad and an internship this summer. I'm thinking about maybe doing an internship abroad, kill two bird with one stone, eh?

(No birds were harmed in the making of this post.)

Not looking forward to too much in terms of movies are anything, though. I just hope my summer plans work out.
@Mobiusaur

Well I'm hoping on doing a short-term study abroad and an internship this summer. I'm thinking about maybe doing an internship abroad, kill two bird with one stone, eh?

(No birds were harmed in the making of this post.)

Not looking forward to too much in terms of movies are anything, though. I just hope my summer plans work out.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
I want to learn how to drive and get my license. Everything else will either take time or aren't worth mentioning.
I want to learn how to drive and get my license. Everything else will either take time or aren't worth mentioning.
Hmm... Well, I'm really hoping to have a Wii U by the time Xenoblade Chronicles X rolls around, so there's that...

I also MUST finish my school year with a 3.75 or higher. I'm stressing out so much over that!
Hmm... Well, I'm really hoping to have a Wii U by the time Xenoblade Chronicles X rolls around, so there's that...

I also MUST finish my school year with a 3.75 or higher. I'm stressing out so much over that!
w2N3au9.png
-I hope that my physics teacher can teach the next semester of general physics in fall 2015.
-I hope to get an A in multivariable calculus because the last math class I got an A in was Algebra 1 A (I took Algebra 1 split into two years, A and B).
-I hope to have lots of fun with the new zelda game on wii u (I'm guessing it will be released in late 2015), majora's mask 3d, and monster hunter 4 ultimate.
-I hope to get more good grades.
-I hope to find a wild huntsman spider.
-I hope that my physics teacher can teach the next semester of general physics in fall 2015.
-I hope to get an A in multivariable calculus because the last math class I got an A in was Algebra 1 A (I took Algebra 1 split into two years, A and B).
-I hope to have lots of fun with the new zelda game on wii u (I'm guessing it will be released in late 2015), majora's mask 3d, and monster hunter 4 ultimate.
-I hope to get more good grades.
-I hope to find a wild huntsman spider.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I gotta get my license.
I also want to go back to Colorado this summer! We went in summer of '13 to visit my friend and I'm hoping to go again this year if everything works out.
I gotta get my license.
I also want to go back to Colorado this summer! We went in summer of '13 to visit my friend and I'm hoping to go again this year if everything works out.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Good luck on everyone looking to get their drivers licenses. I was so stressed out for my test but it ended up being super smooth.

@AviatorPi I'd love to get a Wii U too but I really don't see that happening in the near future since I'm saving up for the aforementioned study abroad thing. DX

@monkfishlover A huntsman? I know they're huge but they're actually timid babies. Where do you live? Florida? Australia? I like spiders but I think I'd die if a huntsman touched me.
Good luck on everyone looking to get their drivers licenses. I was so stressed out for my test but it ended up being super smooth.

@AviatorPi I'd love to get a Wii U too but I really don't see that happening in the near future since I'm saving up for the aforementioned study abroad thing. DX

@monkfishlover A huntsman? I know they're huge but they're actually timid babies. Where do you live? Florida? Australia? I like spiders but I think I'd die if a huntsman touched me.
I need a decent paying job and preferably a place to live on my own.

Maybe a partner would be nice, you know.

It sounds pretty par for the course but they're not usually things on my "let's hope next year is better" list.
I need a decent paying job and preferably a place to live on my own.

Maybe a partner would be nice, you know.

It sounds pretty par for the course but they're not usually things on my "let's hope next year is better" list.
~Duckie ( " )>
1 2 3 4 5