Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 3523 3524
@Pesticide hope I do this right.

@Pesticide hope I do this right.

@Pesticide
Sorry to bother you again, but I think you may have accidentally skipped my offers? ^^; Also, I'm interested in your and as well but I'm the most interested in Aurora Borealis. If you could let me know whether or not you're interested in any of my accents though, that would be great, thanks!

@Xairathan
Ahhh well unfortunately I'm not too interested in any of the accents you posted, and I'm not quite sure whether I would want to sell them, but if I did it would have to be for quite a high amount. ;; I suppose you can just make an offer?
@Pesticide
Sorry to bother you again, but I think you may have accidentally skipped my offers? ^^; Also, I'm interested in your and as well but I'm the most interested in Aurora Borealis. If you could let me know whether or not you're interested in any of my accents though, that would be great, thanks!

@Xairathan
Ahhh well unfortunately I'm not too interested in any of the accents you posted, and I'm not quite sure whether I would want to sell them, but if I did it would have to be for quite a high amount. ;; I suppose you can just make an offer?
@Bojioment - I am willing to sell Solace, but it will be pricy. Feel free to PM me.
@Bojioment - I am willing to sell Solace, but it will be pricy. Feel free to PM me.
Accent Shop
@Katherine - I have mixed feelings about trading my aurora still, but I may be willing to trade my solace or celestial for your gold roses... hmm....
@Katherine - I have mixed feelings about trading my aurora still, but I may be willing to trade my solace or celestial for your gold roses... hmm....
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
Wellll I'm pretty hesitant to trade the Sparkling Gold Roses as there is a dragon that I currently have it on but for Aurora Borealis I would trade it, soooo it would be really awesome if you did decide you would trade your Aurora? cx For the others though I'd have to think about it as I like those all pretty equally so I'm just pretty unsure. 'xD
@Pesticide
Wellll I'm pretty hesitant to trade the Sparkling Gold Roses as there is a dragon that I currently have it on but for Aurora Borealis I would trade it, soooo it would be really awesome if you did decide you would trade your Aurora? cx For the others though I'd have to think about it as I like those all pretty equally so I'm just pretty unsure. 'xD
meow accents for trade
looking for maybe some holidayish stuff or anything pretty!
meow accents for trade
looking for maybe some holidayish stuff or anything pretty!
B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
Accents I have:

Accents I want:
I'm not sure of the numbers for these, sorry D:

Gilded Galaxy - female spiral

extra fluffy M - male tundra

Also looking at all Male Imp skins and starry or moon themed female spiral accents.
Actually just offer, I like a lot of stuff :p Just ping or PM me.
Accents I have:

Accents I want:
I'm not sure of the numbers for these, sorry D:

Gilded Galaxy - female spiral

extra fluffy M - male tundra

Also looking at all Male Imp skins and starry or moon themed female spiral accents.
Actually just offer, I like a lot of stuff :p Just ping or PM me.
SYNgI9N.png
@Pesticide

Thank you! c: I wasn't sure whether or not crus was still playing. I'll see if I can send them a message.
@Pesticide

Thank you! c: I wasn't sure whether or not crus was still playing. I'll see if I can send them a message.
9axZbRl.png
Accents I have:

Festival Accents:

I'm open to pretty much anything, ping me and I'll take a look at what you're offering. I particularly like starry and robotic/techno accents.
Accents I have:

Festival Accents:

I'm open to pretty much anything, ping me and I'll take a look at what you're offering. I particularly like starry and robotic/techno accents.
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
I'm seeking a copy of Witch of the mist if anyone has one for trade

I have Snow witch to offer in return (I actually have a few copies)

besides witch of the mist, I'm interested in gold accents, greco roman theme, or romantic type skins/accents for: mainly FEMALE Imps, skydancer (f and or m), coatl (m) , and male imps
also, mildly interested in

( I'm ok with paying for accents I like ) thank you ^_^

@Wynand ?
@Mawgrim ?
@Minx ?
I'm seeking a copy of Witch of the mist if anyone has one for trade

I have Snow witch to offer in return (I actually have a few copies)

besides witch of the mist, I'm interested in gold accents, greco roman theme, or romantic type skins/accents for: mainly FEMALE Imps, skydancer (f and or m), coatl (m) , and male imps
also, mildly interested in

( I'm ok with paying for accents I like ) thank you ^_^

@Wynand ?
@Mawgrim ?
@Minx ?
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 3523 3524