Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | another newbie!!
hey there!! my name is rei, i live in the usa, and i just recently joined this last registration window. i'm still learning a lot of the basics, and i'm kinda intimidated, but hopefully i'll get the hang of it! (also i use way too many exclamation points just a warning)

my life is pretty much video games (mainly rpgs like fire emblem awakening, persona 4, and pokemon and also visual novels), but i'm also into gravity falls, over the garden wall, some anime (animes? who knows), and some webcomics like cucumber quest.

that's pretty much it!!! if you want to check out my tumblr, mine is konishi-liquor.tumblr.com
hey there!! my name is rei, i live in the usa, and i just recently joined this last registration window. i'm still learning a lot of the basics, and i'm kinda intimidated, but hopefully i'll get the hang of it! (also i use way too many exclamation points just a warning)

my life is pretty much video games (mainly rpgs like fire emblem awakening, persona 4, and pokemon and also visual novels), but i'm also into gravity falls, over the garden wall, some anime (animes? who knows), and some webcomics like cucumber quest.

that's pretty much it!!! if you want to check out my tumblr, mine is konishi-liquor.tumblr.com
Hello and welcome! I love your username :D
Hello and welcome! I love your username :D
Hello there i just joined recently too!
Hello there i just joined recently too!
She was born with roses in her eyes.