Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Mates (Crystal, Iridescent)
1 2 3 4
@KittersKamala
and also, I was a bit confused with the Crystals.
Do you have a pairing; maybe give me their name?
@KittersKamala
and also, I was a bit confused with the Crystals.
Do you have a pairing; maybe give me their name?
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@kyodracon We're trying to clear out some lair space right now, so we're definitely willing to negotiate, but I think the lowest we could go would be 200kT.
@kyodracon We're trying to clear out some lair space right now, so we're definitely willing to negotiate, but I think the lowest we could go would be 200kT.

Y1N7tKs.png
@MoodyRebelMage
mhhh... He just really intrigues me °...°
Are you open to payment plans?
@MoodyRebelMage
mhhh... He just really intrigues me °...°
Are you open to payment plans?
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
I'm going to ping in my husband. We run a hatchery together, and the crystal imp is actually his. :-)

@cmdrshepard
I'm going to ping in my husband. We run a hatchery together, and the crystal imp is actually his. :-)

@cmdrshepard

Y1N7tKs.png
@kyodracon

Pm incoming!
@kyodracon

Pm incoming!
iQjmoM3UlP0hJ.png
@KyoDracon check my lair? (page 1 off limits)
@KyoDracon check my lair? (page 1 off limits)
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
My pairings usually go WC/Coatl one sec I'll list all my pairs out and what they are xDDD

Lola
- no mate
Mercury ----Saturn Bar Daub Belly
Ariana ----Miracle Bar Daub Belly
Abimbola - no mate
For Bar Daubs.

I normally pair WC/Coatl because supposedly different breed makes larger nests more highly likely. If you pick two that give you a color range you like though I can breed them outside their pairs and same breed.

For Crystals I Breed SeungYi with JangMin
and Layla with Eleos

but again, I'm willing to breed basically any dragon with any dragon if you have a particular pairing you want ^^

(ShinHye and LeeMinHo being the exception these are the only two dragons in my lair I do not plan on breeding.) @Kyodracon
My pairings usually go WC/Coatl one sec I'll list all my pairs out and what they are xDDD

Lola
- no mate
Mercury ----Saturn Bar Daub Belly
Ariana ----Miracle Bar Daub Belly
Abimbola - no mate
For Bar Daubs.

I normally pair WC/Coatl because supposedly different breed makes larger nests more highly likely. If you pick two that give you a color range you like though I can breed them outside their pairs and same breed.

For Crystals I Breed SeungYi with JangMin
and Layla with Eleos

but again, I'm willing to breed basically any dragon with any dragon if you have a particular pairing you want ^^

(ShinHye and LeeMinHo being the exception these are the only two dragons in my lair I do not plan on breeding.) @Kyodracon
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala
xD Yeah, I would have been interested in a baby from Lola and Mercury;
But I guess a baby from Mercury and Saturn might work as well.
The other Bar/Daub pairs don't quite fit my colour liking.

Uhm... Abimbola doesn't have a partner?
Just an idea: Would you consider giving my Nebula and your Abimbola a shot?
They might have a few cute babys. You could host if you'd like or I could. Depending on how many eggs they'd have we could talk about payment/splitting the nest etc.
Interested?
@KittersKamala
xD Yeah, I would have been interested in a baby from Lola and Mercury;
But I guess a baby from Mercury and Saturn might work as well.
The other Bar/Daub pairs don't quite fit my colour liking.

Uhm... Abimbola doesn't have a partner?
Just an idea: Would you consider giving my Nebula and your Abimbola a shot?
They might have a few cute babys. You could host if you'd like or I could. Depending on how many eggs they'd have we could talk about payment/splitting the nest etc.
Interested?
@Kyodracon Yeah I could do that :> unfortunately it will be a month or so >>;; I may have just put him on a nest this morning (before I started trolling the forums)

Lola and Mercury are both females xD so they couldn't give babies if they wanted to ;3;

owo are you an Oct/Nov newbie? owo
@Kyodracon Yeah I could do that :> unfortunately it will be a month or so >>;; I may have just put him on a nest this morning (before I started trolling the forums)

Lola and Mercury are both females xD so they couldn't give babies if they wanted to ;3;

owo are you an Oct/Nov newbie? owo
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KyoDracon Would you like a ping for a male from this pair? They hatch tomorrow. (Unless you'd like the coatl himself, I'll be selling him too.) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pddq6eJ.png[/img][/center]
@KyoDracon

Would you like a ping for a male from this pair? They hatch tomorrow. (Unless you'd like the coatl himself, I'll be selling him too.)
pddq6eJ.png
1 2 3 4