Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sizing Chart?
When I first came to this site, I found a sizing guide somewhere here. I was wondering if anyone could link me to a picture that showed the sizes of respective dragons in comparison to each other.
The chart I specifically remember seeing had all the dragon breeds as compared to a human, with the human on the left, and the biggest dragons to the right. A sizing chart should, if it isn't already, be put somewhere that's easily accessible and findable, such as putting one in the RP section or something. Sizing is especially important when RPing or drawing.
When I first came to this site, I found a sizing guide somewhere here. I was wondering if anyone could link me to a picture that showed the sizes of respective dragons in comparison to each other.
The chart I specifically remember seeing had all the dragon breeds as compared to a human, with the human on the left, and the biggest dragons to the right. A sizing chart should, if it isn't already, be put somewhere that's easily accessible and findable, such as putting one in the RP section or something. Sizing is especially important when RPing or drawing.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
There used to be one up, but it looks like the OP took it down. You can google it, there's plenty of charts made by others. I'd link you but i bet that's against the rules. xD

Edit: Deviant artist incoherrant has one up on their gallery.

@Orgetzu
There used to be one up, but it looks like the OP took it down. You can google it, there's plenty of charts made by others. I'd link you but i bet that's against the rules. xD

Edit: Deviant artist incoherrant has one up on their gallery.

@Orgetzu
pJ327EZ.png
@SugarRose
Thanks! That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. The one you suggested is pretty good. =)
@SugarRose
Thanks! That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. The one you suggested is pretty good. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu No problem ;u; hehe
@Orgetzu No problem ;u; hehe
pJ327EZ.png