Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2014
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I love the new accents they look cool!
I love the new accents they look cool!
ab71dae1f55f7267320b43650e0f86febe408b14.gif 7897ac07c5100da24c033f1928a099a8cfe5c337.gif 99b5299c43ef599dfa9a4497c7a194deb00a15ed.gif
I love these!!!!!!!!!!
Dioptase and Opaline wings are my favorite!! :D
I love these!!!!!!!!!!
Dioptase and Opaline wings are my favorite!! :D
35mdtnp.jpg
[quote name="EarthTiger" date="2014-11-26 15:48:44"]@AvianLance @MoonCypher I have that problem too, one of my friends actually asks her bf for help since he really doesn't care for the holiday stuff as much. I'd just buy geodes, but alas I'm saving money as best as possible, and the Coliseum is either slow or glitchy for me every time. I think the drop rate should be increased[/quote] Thank you. I feel like the site has drastically decreased the rate. I used to get at least 30-40 a day but this festival I can barely get 12 per day. My boyfriend and myself just trade back and forth between festivals xD
EarthTiger wrote on 2014-11-26 15:48:44:
@AvianLance @MoonCypher I have that problem too, one of my friends actually asks her bf for help since he really doesn't care for the holiday stuff as much. I'd just buy geodes, but alas I'm saving money as best as possible, and the Coliseum is either slow or glitchy for me every time. I think the drop rate should be increased
Thank you. I feel like the site has drastically decreased the rate. I used to get at least 30-40 a day but this festival I can barely get 12 per day.
My boyfriend and myself just trade back and forth between festivals xD
That's... strange. Is it possible to spend 16 turns Gathering [Digging specifically] in Earth and not find a single Deepearth Geode?
That's... strange. Is it possible to spend 16 turns Gathering [Digging specifically] in Earth and not find a single Deepearth Geode?
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
woohoo!! rad bear d00d :^)
woohoo!! rad bear d00d :^)
gHr2xAR.png
noice
noice
nwemn4.png2e52sef.png6pw1o7.pngo6h4rr.png
I got all the prizes
I got all the prizes
Hi :T.
I Re read some of my old messages from long ago and it made me cringe...
Oh noes, I thought Sunday would still be included? (My first festival...)
I thought it ends on Saturday to Monday rollover; now I still have 22 Geodes left D:
Oh noes, I thought Sunday would still be included? (My first festival...)
I thought it ends on Saturday to Monday rollover; now I still have 22 Geodes left D:
idrndv.png95osp5.png
@Morjean, I think they will still work next festival (if you're still here next year).

Also, I still get the "rockbreaker festival is still in full swing" while it has ended.
@Morjean, I think they will still work next festival (if you're still here next year).

Also, I still get the "rockbreaker festival is still in full swing" while it has ended.
@Jiskra Gosh, yes, but whole a year is a long time! I was under the assumption that Sunday would still be available; cause Saturday is a weird day to end smth
@Jiskra Gosh, yes, but whole a year is a long time! I was under the assumption that Sunday would still be available; cause Saturday is a weird day to end smth
idrndv.png95osp5.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33