Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Red/gold imp interest check- HATCHED!
1 2 3
@Adamantium He's so handsome! How much would you like for him? (Please forgive me if I don't respond right away, I have limited wifi access.)
@Adamantium He's so handsome! How much would you like for him? (Please forgive me if I don't respond right away, I have limited wifi access.)
nXKI4pB.png
@2goldensnitches , @luchaleche
I would like 45k for them. And I can hold them as long as you need me to

Edit: luchaleche are you a newbie? O: if so I can lower the price for you
@2goldensnitches , @luchaleche
I would like 45k for them. And I can hold them as long as you need me to

Edit: luchaleche are you a newbie? O: if so I can lower the price for you
@Adamantium I'll set up a crossroads right away!
@Adamantium I'll set up a crossroads right away!
VcAHTrL.png
@2goldensnitches Alrighty! Thank you!
@2goldensnitches Alrighty! Thank you!
@Adamantium Oh yes, I am a new member. A price drop would be greatly appreciated, but I only have 30k right now. If that's insufficient, I'll be happy to pay you full price in a day or two. Thank you! :)
@Adamantium Oh yes, I am a new member. A price drop would be greatly appreciated, but I only have 30k right now. If that's insufficient, I'll be happy to pay you full price in a day or two. Thank you! :)
nXKI4pB.png
@Luchaleche I was going to lower it to just 30k o: it takes 15k off is that okay?
@Luchaleche I was going to lower it to just 30k o: it takes 15k off is that okay?
@Adamantium That would be great, thank you so much! Would you like me to send a Crossroads?
@Adamantium That would be great, thank you so much! Would you like me to send a Crossroads?
nXKI4pB.png
@Luchaleche I can set it up!!
@Luchaleche I can set it up!!
1 2 3