Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS WILDCLAW!!!! i didn't wanna have to shell out the AH price for a scroll, this is awesome!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS WILDCLAW!!!! i didn't wanna have to shell out the AH price for a scroll, this is awesome!!!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Undel

hey. is there any particular reason why it's ending at 22:00 server time instead of at rollover :?
@Undel

hey. is there any particular reason why it's ending at 22:00 server time instead of at rollover :?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
I don't mind the event myself, being in the US, but I can see where everyone else is coming from - it was nice to have our own fantasy holidays with no real life events tied in.

And now that they do kinda tie one in, not everyone can participate and it's a little unfair to the newer members that haven't had the time to level up this far in the Coliseum and to the people that just don't have a knack of understanding for the stuff (me oops)
I don't mind the event myself, being in the US, but I can see where everyone else is coming from - it was nice to have our own fantasy holidays with no real life events tied in.

And now that they do kinda tie one in, not everyone can participate and it's a little unfair to the newer members that haven't had the time to level up this far in the Coliseum and to the people that just don't have a knack of understanding for the stuff (me oops)
Oh my Goodness.
This is going to be a lot of fun PLUS the RockBreakers Ceremony!!
Oh my Goodness.
This is going to be a lot of fun PLUS the RockBreakers Ceremony!!
Anyone know why the ornate armor bundle isn't showing up in the bundle section of the gem marketplace?
Anyone know why the ornate armor bundle isn't showing up in the bundle section of the gem marketplace?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
WILDCLAW SCROLLLLLL
WILDCLAW SCROLLLLLL
art tumblr!
So...I'm confused. Is the turkey found hunting or is it found in the Boreal Wood coli venue?
So...I'm confused. Is the turkey found hunting or is it found in the Boreal Wood coli venue?
So, does the link to the gathing area in the first post mean we can find something turkey-related there, and if so, which element?

As for the turkey enemies, I'm not sure if I should worry about their familiar drop rate as long as the encounter rate hates me this much. >_>
So, does the link to the gathing area in the first post mean we can find something turkey-related there, and if so, which element?

As for the turkey enemies, I'm not sure if I should worry about their familiar drop rate as long as the encounter rate hates me this much. >_>
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
YES! I can get a wildclaw within reason now! Whoo!
YES! I can get a wildclaw within reason now! Whoo!
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50