Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | --- DESPERATE TO SELL TONIGHT ---
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@DuskDream Deal! Thank you very much! She is so pretty!
@DuskDream Deal! Thank you very much! She is so pretty!
nK25EnR.pngr5pXbyQ.png
@malrinkye Thank you so much for giving her a good home!
@malrinkye Thank you so much for giving her a good home!
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
bump
bump
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
bump
bump
lJX7Tr5.png
(I don't want any of them but have a bump instead! goodluck!)
(I don't want any of them but have a bump instead! goodluck!)
I would love the wild claw female and I've got money and/or fish to trade. I'm new and have no need for some of the fish I have, so I'd be willing to give you what I've got. I've also got insects and a few geodes. Let me know!
I would love the wild claw female and I've got money and/or fish to trade. I'm new and have no need for some of the fish I have, so I'd be willing to give you what I've got. I've also got insects and a few geodes. Let me know!
Thank you friend! And to the interested party, give me a moment! :D
Thank you friend! And to the interested party, give me a moment! :D
lJX7Tr5.png
@PantherMoon Sure! How much do you have of each?
@PantherMoon Sure! How much do you have of each?
lJX7Tr5.png
@duskdream

63 food points worth of seafood and 94 worth of insects. I'd pay some in gold, too if you want. I don't know what the going rate is for food. Would I send them to you via a message?
@duskdream

63 food points worth of seafood and 94 worth of insects. I'd pay some in gold, too if you want. I don't know what the going rate is for food. Would I send them to you via a message?
@PantherMoon Aw, I was hoping you'd have a bit more fish. But yep, you'd send food via message, and the CR would take care of the treasure portion. Pricing food is hard because each food has a different value by itself (and it takes a while to go in and price check each one by both AH and auto-sell).

I took some general numbers and calculated something out. If you sent me all the food, I can let that count towards 2000 I think. The wildclaw is only 14k for you since you're new, so that leaves just 12k.
@PantherMoon Aw, I was hoping you'd have a bit more fish. But yep, you'd send food via message, and the CR would take care of the treasure portion. Pricing food is hard because each food has a different value by itself (and it takes a while to go in and price check each one by both AH and auto-sell).

I took some general numbers and calculated something out. If you sent me all the food, I can let that count towards 2000 I think. The wildclaw is only 14k for you since you're new, so that leaves just 12k.
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25