Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Red Moon Plushies - Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you so much!!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!
A5U9oec.pngygTtFjf.pngi7oB0Al.png
niA7zhG.png
@setmenuplus Thank you so much! I'm glad you love them, it means a lot to me!

I was reading some posts in the forums about people making rl plushies of their dragons! That's sort of what inspired these guys. I've never made a real plush before, have you? I wish I knew how!
@setmenuplus Thank you so much! I'm glad you love them, it means a lot to me!

I was reading some posts in the forums about people making rl plushies of their dragons! That's sort of what inspired these guys. I've never made a real plush before, have you? I wish I knew how!
unGQGiy.png
@theoncomingstorm @Charingo @Katlandia @Upstart @Furi @Bakura @Bakakuro @SabakiH

So bad, bad, news DX my templates were all saved in one PSD file (stupid, I know) and somewhere between the last dragon I finished and today I cropped that file and saved over it which means all my templates are lost. I'm dying inside and weeping audibly. Please be patient as I pick myself up off the floor and recreate all my hard work. *SOBS*

Update: The good news is, I got the line art redrawn tonight better and cleaner than before T-T
f8iBJVU.png
@theoncomingstorm @Charingo @Katlandia @Upstart @Furi @Bakura @Bakakuro @SabakiH

So bad, bad, news DX my templates were all saved in one PSD file (stupid, I know) and somewhere between the last dragon I finished and today I cropped that file and saved over it which means all my templates are lost. I'm dying inside and weeping audibly. Please be patient as I pick myself up off the floor and recreate all my hard work. *SOBS*

Update: The good news is, I got the line art redrawn tonight better and cleaner than before T-T
f8iBJVU.png
unGQGiy.png
@TheRedMoon It's alright - I actually like these better than the past templates. Carry on :)
@TheRedMoon It's alright - I actually like these better than the past templates. Carry on :)
nhPXuTn.gifz5eKjn6.gifPXDZmkj.gif
@TheRedMoon
No worries!
It happens.
@TheRedMoon
No worries!
It happens.
wLImlZB.gif
@TheRedMoon
It's no problem! Take as long as you need to get things finished.
@TheRedMoon
It's no problem! Take as long as you need to get things finished.
light_ani.gifwind_ani.gif
@TheRedMoon No problem! I don't try so hard, you can not so anxious to draw them, good luck to you!
@TheRedMoon No problem! I don't try so hard, you can not so anxious to draw them, good luck to you!
@TheRedMoon hi! can I ask to be added to the pinglist for when you go off hiatus?
@TheRedMoon hi! can I ask to be added to the pinglist for when you go off hiatus?
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
@Atuin absolutely!
@Atuin absolutely!
unGQGiy.png
@TheRedMoon

Please be careful, my username is Bakrua, not Bakura, you're pinging the wrong person.

But no problems, good luck re-creating everything and ping me when mine are finished.
@TheRedMoon

Please be careful, my username is Bakrua, not Bakura, you're pinging the wrong person.

But no problems, good luck re-creating everything and ping me when mine are finished.
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10