Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] New Hatchling Image Issue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Happened to me yesterday, on Chrome
Happened to me yesterday, on Chrome
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Happened to me just now. Two Wildclaw hatchlings. I'm using chrome on a chromebook.
Happened to me just now. Two Wildclaw hatchlings. I'm using chrome on a chromebook.
Not that it matters, as my hatchlings are obviously fine, but this happened to me just before rollover yesterday to today. (Literally like 5 minutes before. I was racing to get the babies hatched yesterday!) I'm using Chrome on a Windows Vista computer.
Not that it matters, as my hatchlings are obviously fine, but this happened to me just before rollover yesterday to today. (Literally like 5 minutes before. I was racing to get the babies hatched yesterday!) I'm using Chrome on a Windows Vista computer.
This started happening to me today. The hatchlings appear as normal in my lair. I'm using Chrome on Windows 8.1.
This started happening to me today. The hatchlings appear as normal in my lair. I'm using Chrome on Windows 8.1.
Happened yesterday on Chrome, Windows 7.
Happened yesterday on Chrome, Windows 7.
2UP6Bpj.png
Chrome, happens every time I hatch a nest.
Chrome, happens every time I hatch a nest.
This has been happening to me with every nest I've hatched in the past week...it was funny at first, but the novelty is beginning to wear thin. I use Firefox on Windows 7.
This has been happening to me with every nest I've hatched in the past week...it was funny at first, but the novelty is beginning to wear thin. I use Firefox on Windows 7.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
This has been happening for at least a month now.

Latest Firefox, Windows 8.1.
This has been happening for at least a month now.

Latest Firefox, Windows 8.1.
Is our skin to keep the world out or our bodies in?
This doesn't feel like home.
This doesn't feel like home.
Happened to me the other day for two clutches I was hatching for another person. At first the pictures were broken, then loaded to these cute little I heart FR photos. I'm over here on Chrome, Windows 8. ^^
Happened to me the other day for two clutches I was hatching for another person. At first the pictures were broken, then loaded to these cute little I heart FR photos. I'm over here on Chrome, Windows 8. ^^
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif1ce1bc1e9114986ec275fb021c7aa188355c53cf.png34316932bb57c2c7edc9cb1bbe68551ac4b3ae90.pngb8edff878b4eedd909b341e3677d8b5130bd24b3.pngd66fdae9e20c2d32b34c3253b9a48d3ec34324e0.pngIF1BdEz.png
81ddcc1d16b265ed29552c98d68cd0190ba15854.png
Chrome, Windows 8; has been happening to me for a couple of weeks (I think?) now, with every hatching nest.
Chrome, Windows 8; has been happening to me for a couple of weeks (I think?) now, with every hatching nest.
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7