Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Amibait's Raffle~Crystal~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50
@Amibait

thank you for the ping!! may i have an oct newbie ticket please? ^^
@Amibait

thank you for the ping!! may i have an oct newbie ticket please? ^^
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Amibait, Thank you for the ping ^_^ I'd like to have the free ticket for November Newbies, and I'd like to buy 4 tickets please? I'll get the PM in as soon as I figure out how
@Amibait, Thank you for the ping ^_^ I'd like to have the free ticket for November Newbies, and I'd like to buy 4 tickets please? I'll get the PM in as soon as I figure out how
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
@Amibait thank you for the ping! Yes I'd like a November Newbie ticket.
@Amibait thank you for the ping! Yes I'd like a November Newbie ticket.
tumblr_inline_ngwspz4PZm1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_nt6vtuudf41qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_ovor4quowx1qdrhpp_250.png
@Tadewi One ticket added
@welcomestars Geodes gotten and newbie ticket added
@pooses Newbie tacket added, make sure one of your friends mentions your name when they buy a ticket to make sure you get your bonus.
@Raxicor Adding the banner and nature tickets, too
@Chloraphyll Two free tickets are yours. If you'd like to donate any dragons send me their codes in a PM and I'll figure out how many tickets they will get you.
@Timelady One ticket is all yours
@yys429 Yes you may
@anhbon921 Ticket added
@Yvelle That is a newbie ticket and one for the bump. Temember to have your friend mention your name when they buy their ticket so you get your bonus.
@Nesosil Newbie ticket is yours
@Mothgil Honestly I think I saw someone else do the mass ping, but it's a good way to get the word out. Bumps only count if you also sport my banner. But you do get the newbie ticket and make sure one of your friends mentions you when they buy a ticket so I can give you your bonus. I'll be checking my massages again in a moment.
@wretchedrabbit Newbie ticket is all yours
@Crystalgryphon Newbie ticket is yours. Send anything you like that is on the list and I'll credit you as soon as I get them.
@MissRaven You got one ticket added
@blueanadem Would you like a ticket...?
@Bonnie That makes two tickets for yoU!
@tunapuns That's one free ticket for you!
@AZElfling I am adding your newbie tickets and the others will be added to the list as soon as I get the PM.
@Tadewi One ticket added
@welcomestars Geodes gotten and newbie ticket added
@pooses Newbie tacket added, make sure one of your friends mentions your name when they buy a ticket to make sure you get your bonus.
@Raxicor Adding the banner and nature tickets, too
@Chloraphyll Two free tickets are yours. If you'd like to donate any dragons send me their codes in a PM and I'll figure out how many tickets they will get you.
@Timelady One ticket is all yours
@yys429 Yes you may
@anhbon921 Ticket added
@Yvelle That is a newbie ticket and one for the bump. Temember to have your friend mention your name when they buy their ticket so you get your bonus.
@Nesosil Newbie ticket is yours
@Mothgil Honestly I think I saw someone else do the mass ping, but it's a good way to get the word out. Bumps only count if you also sport my banner. But you do get the newbie ticket and make sure one of your friends mentions you when they buy a ticket so I can give you your bonus. I'll be checking my massages again in a moment.
@wretchedrabbit Newbie ticket is all yours
@Crystalgryphon Newbie ticket is yours. Send anything you like that is on the list and I'll credit you as soon as I get them.
@MissRaven You got one ticket added
@blueanadem Would you like a ticket...?
@Bonnie That makes two tickets for yoU!
@tunapuns That's one free ticket for you!
@AZElfling I am adding your newbie tickets and the others will be added to the list as soon as I get the PM.
@treblemirinlens You got it.
@treblemirinlens You got it.
@Amibait I'm from November!
@Amibait I'm from November!
@Leelyn You have a free ticket then.
@Leelyn You have a free ticket then.
@Amibait Nov Nature Newbie Here
@Amibait Nov Nature Newbie Here
-Joyleaf
Gpasq5f.png[img][/img]
@Joyleaf That's two for you!
@Joyleaf That's two for you!
@Amibait Yes! I wanna ticket! Because I,m newbie. :D
@Amibait Yes! I wanna ticket! Because I,m newbie. :D
172727.png166396.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifdUz6atF.jpgtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif160466.png170447.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50