Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eliminate issues!!!
I'm having a little bit of a problem with eliminate. When I use eliminate on the first battle of a round at the coli it will do about 130 damage, but when I use it after I win the first battle it does upwards of 600 and 1300 on a critical hit
Is this normal? a Friend of mine has an account and is telling me this does not happen to her...
I'm having a little bit of a problem with eliminate. When I use eliminate on the first battle of a round at the coli it will do about 130 damage, but when I use it after I win the first battle it does upwards of 600 and 1300 on a critical hit
Is this normal? a Friend of mine has an account and is telling me this does not happen to her...
@FiercePhoenix
That is very strange...
Is it the same dragon in the same venue without rally (or with rally in both cases, just to make sure that can't be it)?
@FiercePhoenix
That is very strange...
Is it the same dragon in the same venue without rally (or with rally in both cases, just to make sure that can't be it)?
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@FiercePhoenix, is the dragon using the Meditate ability? Meditate applies a debuff that reduces the amount of physical damage your dragon can do, hence the reason it is mostly used on mage dragons.
@FiercePhoenix, is the dragon using the Meditate ability? Meditate applies a debuff that reduces the amount of physical damage your dragon can do, hence the reason it is mostly used on mage dragons.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I do have one that has meditate, but this happens with both that dragon and one that has the scratch/shred combo.
I don't use rally.
the issue is only happening on the first battle. Once I win and click through to the next battle, the eliminate ability on both dragons does the correct animation and works properly.
I do have one that has meditate, but this happens with both that dragon and one that has the scratch/shred combo.
I don't use rally.
the issue is only happening on the first battle. Once I win and click through to the next battle, the eliminate ability on both dragons does the correct animation and works properly.