Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 535 536
"Unable to connect to the game server. if the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternative Socket option in your Account Settings"
I have been getting this message the last couple days whenever I try to play any of the games in the Fairgrounds or in the Coliseum.
"Unable to connect to the game server. if the problem persists, please try toggling the Alternative Socket option in your Account Settings"
I have been getting this message the last couple days whenever I try to play any of the games in the Fairgrounds or in the Coliseum.
Win8 Firefox

I've had connectivity problems with Coliseum mechanics running terribly slow in the past, and it wasn't my internet, but recently it's been running very well!! Not so much a bug report, then, but a thank-you for all you guys do (:
Win8 Firefox

I've had connectivity problems with Coliseum mechanics running terribly slow in the past, and it wasn't my internet, but recently it's been running very well!! Not so much a bug report, then, but a thank-you for all you guys do (:
Great news here!

Recently I've been having problems with the coliseum. Faire and everything else works fine, but the coli always seemed to not load. The progress bar would just stay solid black forever.
I've decided that I've had enough, and would like to be able to slaughter monsters once again, so I did some snooping. After trying nearly everything (disabled ad-blocker, white-listed FR in Java settings... well, maybe that's not everything), I just now disabled my virus protection software, and boom, suddenly the coli is loading again! Everything seems to be working fine now, which is especially good with the holiday and all.

In short:
The coliseum wasn't loading. I disabled my virus protection software (AVG), it's now working fine.

Hopefully this will help some others who are having this same problem.

EDIT: I would like to confirm that I have been able to replicate these results. Turned anti-virus back on, coli wouldn't load. Turned it off, loads fine.
Great news here!

Recently I've been having problems with the coliseum. Faire and everything else works fine, but the coli always seemed to not load. The progress bar would just stay solid black forever.
I've decided that I've had enough, and would like to be able to slaughter monsters once again, so I did some snooping. After trying nearly everything (disabled ad-blocker, white-listed FR in Java settings... well, maybe that's not everything), I just now disabled my virus protection software, and boom, suddenly the coli is loading again! Everything seems to be working fine now, which is especially good with the holiday and all.

In short:
The coliseum wasn't loading. I disabled my virus protection software (AVG), it's now working fine.

Hopefully this will help some others who are having this same problem.

EDIT: I would like to confirm that I have been able to replicate these results. Turned anti-virus back on, coli wouldn't load. Turned it off, loads fine.
rggdsnJ.png
is it normal for the opposing side in the coliseum to get 5 turns in a row? i joined at the registration in october, it might be normal but this is the first i'm encountering it.
is it normal for the opposing side in the coliseum to get 5 turns in a row? i joined at the registration in october, it might be normal but this is the first i'm encountering it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I haven't had any luck with any of the games or the coliseum loading for a couple days now, basically since the Rockbreaker's Ceremony started. I had some issues with games cutting out before, but this just will not load the games at all. I'm really not good with technology at all and this is very frustrating, because I have no idea what's wrong or what to do.
I haven't had any luck with any of the games or the coliseum loading for a couple days now, basically since the Rockbreaker's Ceremony started. I had some issues with games cutting out before, but this just will not load the games at all. I'm really not good with technology at all and this is very frustrating, because I have no idea what's wrong or what to do.
@kojote: It appears your opponent has a lot of treasure ambush stones equipped on all their dragons.

Has anyone ever experienced something where they are in the middle of a Coliseum rated battle and suddenly the names/bars over the dragons/entire dragons and all of the buttons disappear? And there's no "Your opponen left" message either, it justs... stays stuck in limbo until you reload.

It keeps happening to me... but what is really iffy is... it's always against the same opponent, someone who usually sweeps my team, only every time I managed to survive the initial onslaught and began to turn things around/down one of their dragon: bam, the weird glitch happens. It has happened twice today and at least once earlier this week, and I dimly remember maybe another instance. I can't be too sure because, well, it hadn't started to look like a weird pattern so I didn't pay it much mind.

Each time a different number of rounds went on, but it seems it would crash as soon as I made the move that'd down their first dragon. I haven't had luck(?) replicating the problem with another opponent but yeah... I won't cry foul yet.

Maybe it's just a bad connection between us two people and a weird coincidence it only crashes when I'm not losing (I won't go so far as to say wining hahah).

Win7, Firefox lastest update
@kojote: It appears your opponent has a lot of treasure ambush stones equipped on all their dragons.

Has anyone ever experienced something where they are in the middle of a Coliseum rated battle and suddenly the names/bars over the dragons/entire dragons and all of the buttons disappear? And there's no "Your opponen left" message either, it justs... stays stuck in limbo until you reload.

It keeps happening to me... but what is really iffy is... it's always against the same opponent, someone who usually sweeps my team, only every time I managed to survive the initial onslaught and began to turn things around/down one of their dragon: bam, the weird glitch happens. It has happened twice today and at least once earlier this week, and I dimly remember maybe another instance. I can't be too sure because, well, it hadn't started to look like a weird pattern so I didn't pay it much mind.

Each time a different number of rounds went on, but it seems it would crash as soon as I made the move that'd down their first dragon. I haven't had luck(?) replicating the problem with another opponent but yeah... I won't cry foul yet.

Maybe it's just a bad connection between us two people and a weird coincidence it only crashes when I'm not losing (I won't go so far as to say wining hahah).

Win7, Firefox lastest update
FR_Banner_01-transp.png
@CelebrenIthil i should've mentioned, i wasn't fighting other players, i was fighting familiars. but if the familiars are able to do that then that makes sense, otherwise i'm not sure what's happening haha
@CelebrenIthil i should've mentioned, i wasn't fighting other players, i was fighting familiars. but if the familiars are able to do that then that makes sense, otherwise i'm not sure what's happening haha
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Tidal Trouble is acting up. It keeps disconnecting me randomly in the middle of games. I can't seem to stay connected to it, though the other Fairgrounds games work.

Browser: Google Chrome.
Tidal Trouble is acting up. It keeps disconnecting me randomly in the middle of games. I can't seem to stay connected to it, though the other Fairgrounds games work.

Browser: Google Chrome.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
For the past several days I've been having a very hard time loading Tidal Trouble. I've disabled anything that might be affecting it, I've tried using both sockets, I've tried hard refreshing, but it's very, very rare that I can get more than 240 treasure out of it before it disconnects me.

I don't play the other games so I haven't tried them, but the last couple of times I was in coli it happened there too.

Until I get a good breeding stock going this is my main way of getting treasure, so it's really annoying.

I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
For the past several days I've been having a very hard time loading Tidal Trouble. I've disabled anything that might be affecting it, I've tried using both sockets, I've tried hard refreshing, but it's very, very rare that I can get more than 240 treasure out of it before it disconnects me.

I don't play the other games so I haven't tried them, but the last couple of times I was in coli it happened there too.

Until I get a good breeding stock going this is my main way of getting treasure, so it's really annoying.

I'm using the latest version of Firefox.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
Windows 8
Google Chrome

Fairegrounds and Coliseum will load, but once they're loaded if I try to click any of the buttons they refuse to work. It just sort of... sits there on the main page. I joined in the November window and have not once been able to use the Fairegrounds or Coliseum. I tried using both sockets to no avail, switching browsers is not an option for me (unless anyone knows of browsers other than Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome), updating javascript had no effect, and my computer has been up to date all throughout the problem. I posted about this in the help forum before I knew to come here and got one person who was having the same problem and another person who suggested updating javascript and my computer. The person who suggested updating the two also uses Windows 8 and Google Chrome and they stated they have not run into this problem, so I don't think the problem is from there. I also made a thread on this forum before I realized I needed to post on this thread, and got absolutely no replies on it.
Windows 8
Google Chrome

Fairegrounds and Coliseum will load, but once they're loaded if I try to click any of the buttons they refuse to work. It just sort of... sits there on the main page. I joined in the November window and have not once been able to use the Fairegrounds or Coliseum. I tried using both sockets to no avail, switching browsers is not an option for me (unless anyone knows of browsers other than Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome), updating javascript had no effect, and my computer has been up to date all throughout the problem. I posted about this in the help forum before I knew to come here and got one person who was having the same problem and another person who suggested updating javascript and my computer. The person who suggested updating the two also uses Windows 8 and Google Chrome and they stated they have not run into this problem, so I don't think the problem is from there. I also made a thread on this forum before I realized I needed to post on this thread, and got absolutely no replies on it.
1 2 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 535 536