Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Checkmate! [About this achievement]
1 2
I'm just curious, because I thought it was just a matter of collecting all the required pieces and viewing them in your hoard; is there a certain way I need to go about getting this achievement once I've collected all the required pieces? The requirements are a full chess set of 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king of both colors.

I have:
Pawns - 13 Black, 15 White
Rooks - 16 Black, 13 White
Knights - 19 Black, 8 White
Bishops - 15 Black, 7 White
Queen- 6 Black, 1 White
King - 1 Black, 1 White

Is it because I have more than the required amount? Should I get rid of all the extras out of my hoard to get the achievement?
I'm just curious, because I thought it was just a matter of collecting all the required pieces and viewing them in your hoard; is there a certain way I need to go about getting this achievement once I've collected all the required pieces? The requirements are a full chess set of 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king of both colors.

I have:
Pawns - 13 Black, 15 White
Rooks - 16 Black, 13 White
Knights - 19 Black, 8 White
Bishops - 15 Black, 7 White
Queen- 6 Black, 1 White
King - 1 Black, 1 White

Is it because I have more than the required amount? Should I get rid of all the extras out of my hoard to get the achievement?
G1GEaKY.png
Find me ondeviantART | tumblr | twitter
Achievements were glitched so they are currently semi-disabled until our resident codesmiths get around to fixing them, so you'll just need to hang onto the entire chess set and you should earn the achievement points the minutes they are turned back on~! :)
Achievements were glitched so they are currently semi-disabled until our resident codesmiths get around to fixing them, so you'll just need to hang onto the entire chess set and you should earn the achievement points the minutes they are turned back on~! :)
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Ah, I see. Thanks so much Khamaseen! c:
Ah, I see. Thanks so much Khamaseen! c:
G1GEaKY.png
Find me ondeviantART | tumblr | twitter
I see that this post is old but i wonder now why i and possible others haven't gotten the achievement now, have they yet to be turned on.
I see that this post is old but i wonder now why i and possible others haven't gotten the achievement now, have they yet to be turned on.
@Reddas Some achievements are really laggy right now and take days or even weeks to be credited. Just hang on to your items and be patient, you should get it eventually!
@Reddas Some achievements are really laggy right now and take days or even weeks to be credited. Just hang on to your items and be patient, you should get it eventually!
Is it possible to get this achievement if you put them in your vault? I want to sell some of my extras but I don't want to accidentally sell more than I should. XD
Is it possible to get this achievement if you put them in your vault? I want to sell some of my extras but I don't want to accidentally sell more than I should. XD
LnVwSgI.png
@Curio, our coder has stated that, for the time being, your achievement will not activate if the necessary items have been stored in the Vault. Simply because it would put too much strain on the site to go looking in both your Hoard and your Vault, and achievements are laggy/problematic enough at the moment. :(

Perhaps it's something they'll add in the future though.
@Curio, our coder has stated that, for the time being, your achievement will not activate if the necessary items have been stored in the Vault. Simply because it would put too much strain on the site to go looking in both your Hoard and your Vault, and achievements are laggy/problematic enough at the moment. :(

Perhaps it's something they'll add in the future though.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Okay good to know, thank you! :)
@Alphaeon Okay good to know, thank you! :)
LnVwSgI.png
Seeing as I am having this problem, I assume @Cynictis and @Alphaeon solutions are still viable? Leave the achievement items in my hoard and just wait for it to complete?

I am one day into not having it, for the record. Should I keep track? I'd like to be helpful if I could.
Seeing as I am having this problem, I assume @Cynictis and @Alphaeon solutions are still viable? Leave the achievement items in my hoard and just wait for it to complete?

I am one day into not having it, for the record. Should I keep track? I'd like to be helpful if I could.
76FRniS.gif
You just got to be going with what feels right at where your heart's up in, you know?
@Emiya i've been waiting three days for at least three achievements to be unlocked, including this one. I guess we just keep waiting?
@Emiya i've been waiting three days for at least three achievements to be unlocked, including this one. I guess we just keep waiting?
IBCbanner.png
1 2