Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toki's Headshots ! (closed for now)
1 2 3
@coolyiffer
Thanks very much !! I'll be sure to send you a message when I'm all caught up on 3 before yours, so you won't have to pay till then ! : )

@sasse
Yes ! Though I'm not sure the conversion of gold to gems is haha... So you can pay me with however gems you see fit? I'll be sure to message you later when I can. c:

@Luunai
Yes I will notify you when I'm going to get to you. Thank you ! Your coatl is very cute I think I'll end up drawing him u vu

Thanks to everyone for the interest ! ; v;
@coolyiffer
Thanks very much !! I'll be sure to send you a message when I'm all caught up on 3 before yours, so you won't have to pay till then ! : )

@sasse
Yes ! Though I'm not sure the conversion of gold to gems is haha... So you can pay me with however gems you see fit? I'll be sure to message you later when I can. c:

@Luunai
Yes I will notify you when I'm going to get to you. Thank you ! Your coatl is very cute I think I'll end up drawing him u vu

Thanks to everyone for the interest ! ; v;
tumblr_static_8cl4fbnxrxsskcgwwwcsk4ss4.pnggoatrabbittumblr_static_8cl4fbnxrxsskcgwwwcsk4ss4.png
@Tokikimchi i believe the current gem conversion rate is about 1:430? so as long as that sounds good to you!
also, alright! let me know when you're less crowded, and i'll be happy to come back! i don't want to overwhelm you @ w @
@Tokikimchi i believe the current gem conversion rate is about 1:430? so as long as that sounds good to you!
also, alright! let me know when you're less crowded, and i'll be happy to come back! i don't want to overwhelm you @ w @
1 2 3