Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | not even a newbie but friends are nice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
so i actually joined in october but i never really got out to meet other people not in the arcane flight :0

so yes hello
i am holli kyo

and i like anime and manga
and some youtubers
and books
and movies

what do yOU LIKE
so i actually joined in october but i never really got out to meet other people not in the arcane flight :0

so yes hello
i am holli kyo

and i like anime and manga
and some youtubers
and books
and movies

what do yOU LIKE
holli, she/her
HELLO THERE, FELLOW ARCANIST HERE! quq

You can call me Liam! My hobbies include drawing, reading and writing! I also watch anime and read manga too (and try to cosplay but fail lmao)! My favorite animes are Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, and Hetalia! My favorite movies though are How To Train Your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians!

What are your favorites??? c:
HELLO THERE, FELLOW ARCANIST HERE! quq

You can call me Liam! My hobbies include drawing, reading and writing! I also watch anime and read manga too (and try to cosplay but fail lmao)! My favorite animes are Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, and Hetalia! My favorite movies though are How To Train Your Dragon and Rise of the Guardians!

What are your favorites??? c:
@Hollikyo @DemonRei

Hello, just gonna jump in here. I'm queen! Fellow anime/manga fan :) I also like writing and drawing too! I was with the October batch too, but I've mostly kept to myself. (Which is hindsight, isn't a very good idea?)
@Hollikyo @DemonRei

Hello, just gonna jump in here. I'm queen! Fellow anime/manga fan :) I also like writing and drawing too! I was with the October batch too, but I've mostly kept to myself. (Which is hindsight, isn't a very good idea?)
lm7NGlm.png
@queensheep
Hello, Queen! quq Don't worry about keeping to yourself all this time, because actually I joined in October of last year and haven't really started talking in the forums until recent, ahaha!

It's always great to see others who like anime, writing, and/or drawing n' such, because where I live not many people like any of those things. umu So it's nice to talk about anime when I can, and on that note, which ones do you like??? c:
@queensheep
Hello, Queen! quq Don't worry about keeping to yourself all this time, because actually I joined in October of last year and haven't really started talking in the forums until recent, ahaha!

It's always great to see others who like anime, writing, and/or drawing n' such, because where I live not many people like any of those things. umu So it's nice to talk about anime when I can, and on that note, which ones do you like??? c:
Hi there! I'm Ellie...or Day...or really actually known as Satan. You can call me anything you want! I've only had friends I invited so far so it'll be nice to meet new people. I like drawing, reading manga, and music. I love music.
Hi there! I'm Ellie...or Day...or really actually known as Satan. You can call me anything you want! I've only had friends I invited so far so it'll be nice to meet new people. I like drawing, reading manga, and music. I love music.
ICorrl6.png
hellooo i like anime too
madoka magica ruined my life is my favourite ^^
!!!! have you read/watched kagerou project ? it is t h e b e s t and i love it
however the anime is a little bit different to the manga which can be confusing ?? and there are some songs that go with it, like a whole series sung by vocaloid ia that are my lifeblood they are so great
hellooo i like anime too
madoka magica ruined my life is my favourite ^^
!!!! have you read/watched kagerou project ? it is t h e b e s t and i love it
however the anime is a little bit different to the manga which can be confusing ?? and there are some songs that go with it, like a whole series sung by vocaloid ia that are my lifeblood they are so great
@HolliKyo @DemonRei @queensheep @MoeSatan @elfling

Imma just hop in on the convo and say heyyy! >w<
I'm also an anime/manga fan, love drawing and writing, and love making new friends

EDIT: Half of my message got deleted apparently when I submitted this..
Anyways, just joined recently, and would love to add you guys to my friend list, if that's cool with all of you X3
@HolliKyo @DemonRei @queensheep @MoeSatan @elfling

Imma just hop in on the convo and say heyyy! >w<
I'm also an anime/manga fan, love drawing and writing, and love making new friends

EDIT: Half of my message got deleted apparently when I submitted this..
Anyways, just joined recently, and would love to add you guys to my friend list, if that's cool with all of you X3
Buying art here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1960269/1
(and also here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2082971/1 )

Selling/Trading dragons/items here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1879484
hOLy craP I loggeED IN WITH 33 ALERTS AND THEY'RE ALLF ROM THIS AND my rAFFLE heLP

@DemonRei bruh, my favorite animes are attack on titan and noragami. oh oh! and kyoukai no kanata. but i've also seen hetalia and free! (not the second season tho. i'm catching up) i read manga and i cosplay too~~ my manga's are mostly shoujo/romancefluff /weeps/. i've cosplayed mikasa from attack on titan this year, but next year i'm aiming for yato from noragami!!

@queensheep Brah!! Talking in the forums is surprisingly hard for me sometimes. Everyone is so nice and welcoming but i'm just usually like "idk what to say..."

@MoeSatan Hey there!! What kind of music do you like to listen to? I like pop, alt, and someee rock, but I kinda reach out... a lot to all genres.

@elfing i actually haven't seen either of those (iamsosorryeveryoneistellingmetowatchmadokamagicabuti'msobusywithdragons). But i'll add them to my watch list!!

Hello @doomdweller! You can certainly add me to your friendslist! I would love to have more people to talk to!!

ps everyone on this thread can add me >u
hOLy craP I loggeED IN WITH 33 ALERTS AND THEY'RE ALLF ROM THIS AND my rAFFLE heLP

@DemonRei bruh, my favorite animes are attack on titan and noragami. oh oh! and kyoukai no kanata. but i've also seen hetalia and free! (not the second season tho. i'm catching up) i read manga and i cosplay too~~ my manga's are mostly shoujo/romancefluff /weeps/. i've cosplayed mikasa from attack on titan this year, but next year i'm aiming for yato from noragami!!

@queensheep Brah!! Talking in the forums is surprisingly hard for me sometimes. Everyone is so nice and welcoming but i'm just usually like "idk what to say..."

@MoeSatan Hey there!! What kind of music do you like to listen to? I like pop, alt, and someee rock, but I kinda reach out... a lot to all genres.

@elfing i actually haven't seen either of those (iamsosorryeveryoneistellingmetowatchmadokamagicabuti'msobusywithdragons). But i'll add them to my watch list!!

Hello @doomdweller! You can certainly add me to your friendslist! I would love to have more people to talk to!!

ps everyone on this thread can add me >u
holli, she/her
@HolliKyo I love any kind of music, as long as it's catchy! I'm not pick in that aspect.

@doomdweller What do you like to draw?
@HolliKyo I love any kind of music, as long as it's catchy! I'm not pick in that aspect.

@doomdweller What do you like to draw?
ICorrl6.png
@DemonRei

I know right? I'm just like... awkwardly hovering in the corner like "sup guys?" Which ones I like... uh. I don't really have a concrete fav, but I really liked Gekkan Shoujo from last season, and Hetalia's always been a cute one. I think you mentioned above you liked Free! (I watched that too c:)

@MoeSatan

Seriously, you have the best username ever. I think I'll just call you Satan, cause it's the easiest to remember? ^^ Nice to meet you!

@elfling

Your username is so cute too! I kinda wanna change mine now... but that would be confusing and yeah. Yesss, madoka and kagepro for life! I esp liked Summertime Record :)

@doomDweller

Added you! My first friend :__)

@HolliKyo

Yes, we're amazing :D I'm going to go add you now!
@DemonRei

I know right? I'm just like... awkwardly hovering in the corner like "sup guys?" Which ones I like... uh. I don't really have a concrete fav, but I really liked Gekkan Shoujo from last season, and Hetalia's always been a cute one. I think you mentioned above you liked Free! (I watched that too c:)

@MoeSatan

Seriously, you have the best username ever. I think I'll just call you Satan, cause it's the easiest to remember? ^^ Nice to meet you!

@elfling

Your username is so cute too! I kinda wanna change mine now... but that would be confusing and yeah. Yesss, madoka and kagepro for life! I esp liked Summertime Record :)

@doomDweller

Added you! My first friend :__)

@HolliKyo

Yes, we're amazing :D I'm going to go add you now!
lm7NGlm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7