Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2014
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33
Anyone else minutely bothered that the festival items are all humbled from the way they are usually displayed? (I have slight obsessive-compulsive tendencies...)

But seriously, that bear... So darn cute! And I really like the sons, overall.
Anyone else minutely bothered that the festival items are all humbled from the way they are usually displayed? (I have slight obsessive-compulsive tendencies...)

But seriously, that bear... So darn cute! And I really like the sons, overall.
sZRxyrd.png
The lack of mirror accents during festivals is sad :C (I need to work on one myself for the next one, HUFF)
I'm glad the Tundra made it, though! It looks amazing.

Also that bear and appareal are pretty neat c:
The lack of mirror accents during festivals is sad :C (I need to work on one myself for the next one, HUFF)
I'm glad the Tundra made it, though! It looks amazing.

Also that bear and appareal are pretty neat c:
Those look so nice!
Those look so nice!
the accents are stunning!!!
the accents are stunning!!!
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
I'm a tru viking
The skins very cool!!
The skins very cool!!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Ummm... *winces* Surely that's meant to be Jasper, not japser? I love the accent but is there any way to correct the typo? I don't suppose it matters hugely but with a special holiday skin and all...
Ummm... *winces* Surely that's meant to be Jasper, not japser? I love the accent but is there any way to correct the typo? I don't suppose it matters hugely but with a special holiday skin and all...
CTF4up6.png
... I won? [img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/EdsPoolPics/SpockSurprised.gif[/img]
... I won?

SpockSurprised.gif
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
question, where in the coli are we supposed to battle for a higher chance of getting Deepearth Geode?
question, where in the coli are we supposed to battle for a higher chance of getting Deepearth Geode?
Hamda's Leveling Service
Congrats to the winners. Nothing really for any of my own dragons but they look good.

Love the bear, really into the treads.

But I'm super disappointed there were no Snapper skins or accents, poor things get nothing on their own holiday 8(
Congrats to the winners. Nothing really for any of my own dragons but they look good.

Love the bear, really into the treads.

But I'm super disappointed there were no Snapper skins or accents, poor things get nothing on their own holiday 8(
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Calavera - as a fellow star trek fan... I approve of that gif.
@Calavera - as a fellow star trek fan... I approve of that gif.
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33