Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Blaze's introduction
Hello people of the Flight Rising community!

You can call my Blaze or Blazey, though feel free to make up your own nickname for me, I usually don't mind :P

I've finally managed to catch a registration window (thanks to a great friend of mine) after hearing about the site for quite a while. I've loved dragons since I can remember, they are by far my favorite mythical animal, white tigers being my favorite real animal. I love to draw, both digitally and traditionally, as well as read. I'll be on here quite a bit, and I can't wait to explore the community!
Hello people of the Flight Rising community!

You can call my Blaze or Blazey, though feel free to make up your own nickname for me, I usually don't mind :P

I've finally managed to catch a registration window (thanks to a great friend of mine) after hearing about the site for quite a while. I've loved dragons since I can remember, they are by far my favorite mythical animal, white tigers being my favorite real animal. I love to draw, both digitally and traditionally, as well as read. I'll be on here quite a bit, and I can't wait to explore the community!
@icyblueblaze

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested!
@icyblueblaze

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested!
@britneyrox

Thank you! And I'll be sure to check it out C:
@britneyrox

Thank you! And I'll be sure to check it out C: