Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Anthro Design Art [artist found]
1 2
Hi! I'm Alex and I'm looking for some help on designing either a mouse/rat OC or fruitbat.

I have some things in mind but I really can't draw all that well and I'm planning on rping them with a group and the blog needs to look somewhat decent with character art.

I have a bit over 1 mil Treasure and I'm willing to offer it up to someone I think can design the character I have in mind. With a full body color and maybe some dynamic sketches/expressions.

The character was once human, and was a private detective. Middle aged. Fedora, trenchcoat, that kind of stereotype.

I'm a little indecisive if I want him to be a mouse, rat, or a fruitbat hybrid. I'm willing to request simple design sketches for either type to see which has a better feel for the character.

He'd look sleep deprived, a little mussed. Personality would be one of those dry humor types and a little bitter. Clothes would be about the same when he was human, probably more tattered and stained. Can have him smoking a cigarette, and probably have a knife as a weapon.

Fur color I'm not entirely decided on. Leaning on gray but whatever goes. He doesn't need to have "human" hair either it can just be an extension of his fur thats a bit mussed but I think he'd like to have it slicked back when he tries to look professional.

SO
Yeah.

1mil up for design sketches, chosen design clean up, a couple dynamic poses/expressions and maybe an avatar/icon

Anyone can post their art here to see if that's the style I'll go for.

I also have 500k T to spare as well if 1mil might not be enough?
Hi! I'm Alex and I'm looking for some help on designing either a mouse/rat OC or fruitbat.

I have some things in mind but I really can't draw all that well and I'm planning on rping them with a group and the blog needs to look somewhat decent with character art.

I have a bit over 1 mil Treasure and I'm willing to offer it up to someone I think can design the character I have in mind. With a full body color and maybe some dynamic sketches/expressions.

The character was once human, and was a private detective. Middle aged. Fedora, trenchcoat, that kind of stereotype.

I'm a little indecisive if I want him to be a mouse, rat, or a fruitbat hybrid. I'm willing to request simple design sketches for either type to see which has a better feel for the character.

He'd look sleep deprived, a little mussed. Personality would be one of those dry humor types and a little bitter. Clothes would be about the same when he was human, probably more tattered and stained. Can have him smoking a cigarette, and probably have a knife as a weapon.

Fur color I'm not entirely decided on. Leaning on gray but whatever goes. He doesn't need to have "human" hair either it can just be an extension of his fur thats a bit mussed but I think he'd like to have it slicked back when he tries to look professional.

SO
Yeah.

1mil up for design sketches, chosen design clean up, a couple dynamic poses/expressions and maybe an avatar/icon

Anyone can post their art here to see if that's the style I'll go for.

I also have 500k T to spare as well if 1mil might not be enough?
ZGYmTia.png
@Magpie
I could easily do this for you with digital and traditional! Here's my thread with examples and prices!
@Magpie
I could easily do this for you with digital and traditional! Here's my thread with examples and prices!
@claritysnake
cute art! I'll wait and see if there are other offers, though, before deciding.
@claritysnake
cute art! I'll wait and see if there are other offers, though, before deciding.
ZGYmTia.png
@Magpie
Sure sure! ^^~♥
@Magpie
Sure sure! ^^~♥
@Magpie ahh goodness this sounds like it would be so much fun! I love designing characters ^_^ here's my DA for examples http://astro0lauren.deviantart.com/
@Magpie ahh goodness this sounds like it would be so much fun! I love designing characters ^_^ here's my DA for examples http://astro0lauren.deviantart.com/
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0Lauren

Hmm I'll give it some thought!

Still open for other artists though, if anyone else is interested!

I'll probably wait a day or two before making an official decision.
@Astro0Lauren

Hmm I'll give it some thought!

Still open for other artists though, if anyone else is interested!

I'll probably wait a day or two before making an official decision.
ZGYmTia.png
@Magpie

I'd definitely be interested in designing a character! I don't do tons of anthro, but a mouse/rat/fruitbat sounds really doable. Here is some of my usual art (blood and very mild nsfw warning) along with some tiny bats I've sketched before!
@Magpie

I'd definitely be interested in designing a character! I don't do tons of anthro, but a mouse/rat/fruitbat sounds really doable. Here is some of my usual art (blood and very mild nsfw warning) along with some tiny bats I've sketched before!
@magpie
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1212633
There's my art shop, prices and examples included ^ w ^ !
I'd be highly interested in designing this guy for you!
It sounds like a really fun prompt to follow.
@magpie
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=art&id=1212633
There's my art shop, prices and examples included ^ w ^ !
I'd be highly interested in designing this guy for you!
It sounds like a really fun prompt to follow.
light_banner.png MEMmqKh.gif
@Gutcube
Oh gosh you and @haIIoween make this a hard choice both your arts are lovely. If anything I'd commission one of you after the design is complete and such knowing me haha

But for now for this prompt I think I choose Gutcube!
I have 1.6 mil treasure. Will that do for the collection of art do you think? I can pay in parts as we go along too if that's cool. First being the design sketches to see which design fits the character best. I can send 100k T to start off with that!
@Gutcube
Oh gosh you and @haIIoween make this a hard choice both your arts are lovely. If anything I'd commission one of you after the design is complete and such knowing me haha

But for now for this prompt I think I choose Gutcube!
I have 1.6 mil treasure. Will that do for the collection of art do you think? I can pay in parts as we go along too if that's cool. First being the design sketches to see which design fits the character best. I can send 100k T to start off with that!
ZGYmTia.png
@Magpie
Thank you so much!!
That's more than adequate, and paying in parts is good! Would you like three (mouse, rat, and fruit bat, probably with slightly different clothes) to start?
@Magpie
Thank you so much!!
That's more than adequate, and paying in parts is good! Would you like three (mouse, rat, and fruit bat, probably with slightly different clothes) to start?
1 2