Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November Player Welcome Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@britneyrox hello!id like to enter the raffle please
@britneyrox hello!id like to enter the raffle please
@britneyrox

I'd like to enter the raffle, please :) (Also, thank you so much for doing this!)

My favorite thing about FR is really just how helpful, nice, and kind all the users have been in welcome me and the other new users to this game. Most games I join don't have such lovely and generous users and I feel incredibly happy here :D
@britneyrox

I'd like to enter the raffle, please :) (Also, thank you so much for doing this!)

My favorite thing about FR is really just how helpful, nice, and kind all the users have been in welcome me and the other new users to this game. Most games I join don't have such lovely and generous users and I feel incredibly happy here :D
tumblr_pi022fELFc1rwcniio7_r1_540.png
@britneyrox
I'd like to enter as well, please!)
@britneyrox
I'd like to enter as well, please!)
@britneyrox my favorite thing about the community is how nice and genrerous everyone is to new players. I came to this website from another where newbies are made fun of and taken advantage of, and this community has made for a plesant surprise

Just because I've never done this before, is that how you ping someone?
@britneyrox my favorite thing about the community is how nice and genrerous everyone is to new players. I came to this website from another where newbies are made fun of and taken advantage of, and this community has made for a plesant surprise

Just because I've never done this before, is that how you ping someone?
@britneyrox my favorit thing so far is the friends you can get that help you
@britneyrox my favorit thing so far is the friends you can get that help you
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is the coliseum. It's really addictive (in the best way).
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is the coliseum. It's really addictive (in the best way).
1020teeny_zpsf3e11bd4.png
@Fie Donations would be appreciated, as I'm looking to bring the winner count up to 100. If you've got spares of anything that you're willing to give, please shoot me a message so I can see if I can fit them into the prize pool. Thanks so much!
@Fie Donations would be appreciated, as I'm looking to bring the winner count up to 100. If you've got spares of anything that you're willing to give, please shoot me a message so I can see if I can fit them into the prize pool. Thanks so much!
@julibee yup, you pinged correctly!
@julibee yup, you pinged correctly!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR: Well obviously the dragons! ;) I just love all the variety. Also all the familiars you can collect. I just love collecting!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR: Well obviously the dragons! ;) I just love all the variety. Also all the familiars you can collect. I just love collecting!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR is the art. Oh! And how the community is all together, ya'll are so sweet I already feel like I'm in one giant family~

if i pinged wrong i cri
@britneyrox

My favorite thing about FR is the art. Oh! And how the community is all together, ya'll are so sweet I already feel like I'm in one giant family~

if i pinged wrong i cri
H7nqb4W6vrzjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51