Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runes of The Arcanist
1 2 3
Same, it was working for about an hour yesterday and now its back to being glitchy. I wish they'd fix it or say something about it. I want to know that they are at least thinking of a solution because this has been going on for about a week.
Same, it was working for about an hour yesterday and now its back to being glitchy. I wish they'd fix it or say something about it. I want to know that they are at least thinking of a solution because this has been going on for about a week.
Same issues here as everyone else. Can't get past level one.
Same issues here as everyone else. Can't get past level one.
I joined about a week ago and it didn't work at all then. Now I'm having the same issue where it won't load past level 1. I've spoken to a few friends who are having the same issue. I've used Firefox on a Macbook and Chrome on a PC.

EDIT: It's...working for me all of a sudden. I'm not sure what happened, but yay! If the mods are behind this, thank you very much!
I joined about a week ago and it didn't work at all then. Now I'm having the same issue where it won't load past level 1. I've spoken to a few friends who are having the same issue. I've used Firefox on a Macbook and Chrome on a PC.

EDIT: It's...working for me all of a sudden. I'm not sure what happened, but yay! If the mods are behind this, thank you very much!
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifcandle_divider_by_ladyglitch-d8pacwu.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Yeah, having the same issue. For the first part of yesterday it wouldn't load completely, but then in the evening and today it would load, but I can't get past the first level. The time runs out and the score won't send at all. I'm using Google Chrome on my Macbook.
Yeah, having the same issue. For the first part of yesterday it wouldn't load completely, but then in the evening and today it would load, but I can't get past the first level. The time runs out and the score won't send at all. I'm using Google Chrome on my Macbook.
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
It's refusing to get past level 1 for me too. It worked last night though :/
It's refusing to get past level 1 for me too. It worked last night though :/
1VZYsOg.jpg
Ping me if you need me :)
Same issue. It worked really well yesterday, but now it just counts down to nothing.
Same issue. It worked really well yesterday, but now it just counts down to nothing.
Same problem with me. It won't move past the first game :(
Happens on my work and home computers.
Same problem with me. It won't move past the first game :(
Happens on my work and home computers.
robocopy_zpse5363b42.png
I noticed that it worked yesterday for most the day, then stopped all of a sudden. Get on today hoping I could work on getting more treasure, and its still down :( At least working on easy puzzles gets me 1k treasure a pop, pretty much.... even if it does seem to take longer @.@
I noticed that it worked yesterday for most the day, then stopped all of a sudden. Get on today hoping I could work on getting more treasure, and its still down :( At least working on easy puzzles gets me 1k treasure a pop, pretty much.... even if it does seem to take longer @.@
ArcaneSparkBanner_zpse78e199e.png
Same problem as well on windows OS laptop and using Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. (I was curious and wanted to make certain) Game loads fine, nothing lags but once I complete the four stones in the first level it just counts done and leaves an empty playing field.
Same problem as well on windows OS laptop and using Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. (I was curious and wanted to make certain) Game loads fine, nothing lags but once I complete the four stones in the first level it just counts done and leaves an empty playing field.
Same here clear level one counts down then nothing. An update would be nice. and some new puzzles too please just for ***** and giggles :) love ya.
Same here clear level one counts down then nothing. An update would be nice. and some new puzzles too please just for ***** and giggles :) love ya.
1 2 3