Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
@Speil @LabyrinthLycan Hello there! I am after a very particular dragon.and would really love it if the two of you would agree to stud your dragons for me. I'm after [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=58099&did=3570029]Kuite[/url] from Speil and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=25783&did=1755548]Mulnun[/url] from LabyrinthLycan. I have already been to the scrying workshop and they are eligible to breed. To give an idea of my project, this is the goal result: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1701e4115e059cb54183d5b801f35271/tumblr_nf9suoo5TM1tfi5tto1_1280.png[/img] My ideal hatchling from this pair would be a [b]male[/b] with a stripe secondary and a gembond tertiary. He must be male, but if the rest of my preferences don't work out, that's ok. I would ideally like to rent a Shadow nest for this, but if you two aren't comfortable borrowing a nest from a third person, than I would prefer LabyrinthLycan to nest them so I can get the fiery eyes. This boy will ultimately end up being paired with my dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=58044&tab=dragon&did=6367504]Sim[/url] to replace her current mate, and become a breeder for the Trickmurk Circus section of my hatchery (linked in my signature.) I will happily pay you both a studding fee for the dragons, and let you divide the remaining hatchlings amongst yourselves. I will also foot any cost of the nest rental should you agree to it. We can keep this thread to work out the specifics. Pinging myself for reference @Acacophony
@Speil
@LabyrinthLycan

Hello there! I am after a very particular dragon.and would really love it if the two of you would agree to stud your dragons for me.
I'm after Kuite from Speil and Mulnun from LabyrinthLycan. I have already been to the scrying workshop and they are eligible to breed.

To give an idea of my project, this is the goal result:
tumblr_nf9suoo5TM1tfi5tto1_1280.png

My ideal hatchling from this pair would be a male with a stripe secondary and a gembond tertiary. He must be male, but if the rest of my preferences don't work out, that's ok. I would ideally like to rent a Shadow nest for this, but if you two aren't comfortable borrowing a nest from a third person, than I would prefer LabyrinthLycan to nest them so I can get the fiery eyes.

This boy will ultimately end up being paired with my dragon Sim to replace her current mate, and become a breeder for the Trickmurk Circus section of my hatchery (linked in my signature.)

I will happily pay you both a studding fee for the dragons, and let you divide the remaining hatchlings amongst yourselves. I will also foot any cost of the nest rental should you agree to it.

We can keep this thread to work out the specifics. Pinging myself for reference @Acacophony
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@LabyrinthLycan
@Speil

Mulnun has been recently bred as LabyrinthLycan told me. I'm responding here to keep everyone in the loop. His cooldown is set to 19 days, so Speil could still breed their dragon if they wanted and there wouldn't be too much of a wait between the cooldowns.

I'm totally willing to wait. I'm going to be investing pretty heavily in this hatchling anyway, putting crystal on him, so waiting is not a big deal :)
@LabyrinthLycan
@Speil

Mulnun has been recently bred as LabyrinthLycan told me. I'm responding here to keep everyone in the loop. His cooldown is set to 19 days, so Speil could still breed their dragon if they wanted and there wouldn't be too much of a wait between the cooldowns.

I'm totally willing to wait. I'm going to be investing pretty heavily in this hatchling anyway, putting crystal on him, so waiting is not a big deal :)
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Oh good. I didn't get the ping until after I'd bred Molnun, so I'm glad that this hasn't majorly messed up your plans. Just send me a crossroads in 19 days and he's good to go.
Oh good. I didn't get the ping until after I'd bred Molnun, so I'm glad that this hasn't majorly messed up your plans. Just send me a crossroads in 19 days and he's good to go.
@LabyrinthLycan

Will do! I'm still waiting to hear from Speil, but hopefully they'll respond soon.
@LabyrinthLycan

Will do! I'm still waiting to hear from Speil, but hopefully they'll respond soon.
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
I'm actually quitting flight rising, unfortunately. I'm too busy to keep up with it! : ( I'll send Kuite to you, Acacophony and you two can breed the dear as you like. Please take good care of her!
I'm actually quitting flight rising, unfortunately. I'm too busy to keep up with it! : ( I'll send Kuite to you, Acacophony and you two can breed the dear as you like. Please take good care of her!
@Speil
Oh wow, okay! Thank you :)
I will take good care of her.

edit:
I can't accept the trade. Does she have a familiar still on her?
@Speil
Oh wow, okay! Thank you :)
I will take good care of her.

edit:
I can't accept the trade. Does she have a familiar still on her?
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Oh she does. I'll take it off right away : O Sorry about that, dear!
Oh she does. I'll take it off right away : O Sorry about that, dear!