Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Vegetarian Resaurants??
1 2
@corbie not that I know of? And I have a feeling that my grandparents aren't very adventurous in their food choices : /

@AmityWall calling isn't really something I'm willing to do, and I'd rather not ask for anything special that's not already on the menu

@Sniff that's too bad! it seems like I can find something at more at fast food places than regular places here, unless I go more into the cities

So I think I'm going to try to go to culver's since I know they have something I can and would want to eat and my grandparents are most likely going to agree with that one ^^
@corbie not that I know of? And I have a feeling that my grandparents aren't very adventurous in their food choices : /

@AmityWall calling isn't really something I'm willing to do, and I'd rather not ask for anything special that's not already on the menu

@Sniff that's too bad! it seems like I can find something at more at fast food places than regular places here, unless I go more into the cities

So I think I'm going to try to go to culver's since I know they have something I can and would want to eat and my grandparents are most likely going to agree with that one ^^
@Reira
Is there a Chipotle near you? One of their "meat" choices is actually vegan, its called Sofritas. It's made with seasoned ground tofu, sooo yummy!

Happy Birthday :)
@Reira
Is there a Chipotle near you? One of their "meat" choices is actually vegan, its called Sofritas. It's made with seasoned ground tofu, sooo yummy!

Happy Birthday :)
@Reira in that case it really just depends on what the restaurants near you carry. for example, my montanah's has a couple vegge options, but not every montanah's will. for the most part i have to eat appetizers too. it's up to the restaurant if they want to carry vegetarian meals and a lot of them don't. also the meals they do carry are things like vegge burgers and pizza.
@Reira in that case it really just depends on what the restaurants near you carry. for example, my montanah's has a couple vegge options, but not every montanah's will. for the most part i have to eat appetizers too. it's up to the restaurant if they want to carry vegetarian meals and a lot of them don't. also the meals they do carry are things like vegge burgers and pizza.
8v6krOC.gif
1 2