Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NATURE OF CRYSTAL-3rd Winners PG 140
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141 142
@8cloud9 Got your ticket! :D
@8cloud9 Got your ticket! :D
@Silverarte

Daily Bump for me!

I'm sending over a mix of gems and treasure for 9 more tickets, too.
@Silverarte

Daily Bump for me!

I'm sending over a mix of gems and treasure for 9 more tickets, too.
@Silverarte

I can help us get to 5,000 tickets! :D

@Kie @Fii @Bladida @Jacquelle @Tabris @Chika @Dameceles @Iverel @avo @Snark @Kan @Toipilas @Dragonweiss @Antiqua @Bladida @Ebops @Magenta @Kamui @Nebty @YonYonYon @pergopugnare @ShelbyDarlene @TeddybearofDeath @mellybelles @Anabanana @Brimney @DragonDrop @Elize @Mulmizu @Sollychan @damocles @Makotome @Blickles @mikeknight @pizoxuat @lexion
@Silverarte

I can help us get to 5,000 tickets! :D

@Kie @Fii @Bladida @Jacquelle @Tabris @Chika @Dameceles @Iverel @avo @Snark @Kan @Toipilas @Dragonweiss @Antiqua @Bladida @Ebops @Magenta @Kamui @Nebty @YonYonYon @pergopugnare @ShelbyDarlene @TeddybearofDeath @mellybelles @Anabanana @Brimney @DragonDrop @Elize @Mulmizu @Sollychan @damocles @Makotome @Blickles @mikeknight @pizoxuat @lexion
(Water Symbol courtesy of Clarent) (Banner by YonYonYon)
9EOZG0n.png
@Silverarte

BUMP
@Silverarte

BUMP
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
Sent in a dragon for some tickets, I hope that's how this works.
Sent in a dragon for some tickets, I hope that's how this works.
@Elanus Here's a bump ticket! I'll look over my messages here in a moment.

@BorksMcGee Well thank you! :D
@Anabanana Well! Looks like this is going to be a ticket and newbie bump for you!
@pizoxuat I'll gladly look over those in just a moment:D In the meantime, let me give you a ticket both for dropping in and saying hello, and joining Flight Rising this year. :D (Don't forget to ping us if you bump again!)
@Elanus Here's a bump ticket! I'll look over my messages here in a moment.

@BorksMcGee Well thank you! :D
@Anabanana Well! Looks like this is going to be a ticket and newbie bump for you!
@pizoxuat I'll gladly look over those in just a moment:D In the meantime, let me give you a ticket both for dropping in and saying hello, and joining Flight Rising this year. :D (Don't forget to ping us if you bump again!)
what is this tickets precious?
@borksmcgee oh i need to tag you then hm?
what is this tickets precious?
@borksmcgee oh i need to tag you then hm?
@Silverarte Daily Bump:P
@Silverarte Daily Bump:P
I can bump and tag someone else, too!

@decembercat9 - HI!
I can bump and tag someone else, too!

@decembercat9 - HI!
@Silverarte
Bump, and I joined here in 2014, so that's two?
@Silverarte
Bump, and I joined here in 2014, so that's two?
she/her
FR +3hr
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141 142