Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here - Looking for friends
Hey there! I'm Reamithey.
About me
  • I am 19 years old and currently enrolled in college
  • I love playing games of all kinds (Video, tabletop, card, whatever man)
  • I spend a lot of time online
  • I have no idea what I want to do with my life
  • I like to draw
  • I like to program (well, working on it)

My main reason for posting on the forums is that I have become terribly lonely, and recently I have found it hard to socialize with people. I've been kinda down in the dumps as well and I'm hoping that this will help.

If you want to talk to me through means other than here on Flight Rising, I have a tumblr and a steam account.
Hey there! I'm Reamithey.
About me
  • I am 19 years old and currently enrolled in college
  • I love playing games of all kinds (Video, tabletop, card, whatever man)
  • I spend a lot of time online
  • I have no idea what I want to do with my life
  • I like to draw
  • I like to program (well, working on it)

My main reason for posting on the forums is that I have become terribly lonely, and recently I have found it hard to socialize with people. I've been kinda down in the dumps as well and I'm hoping that this will help.

If you want to talk to me through means other than here on Flight Rising, I have a tumblr and a steam account.
Hello there my name is Amber but friends call me Aki, It's nice to meet you *Smiles* I'd be more than happy to chat with you sometime. If you'd like. Just leave me a message sometime and I'll answer right away~
Hello there my name is Amber but friends call me Aki, It's nice to meet you *Smiles* I'd be more than happy to chat with you sometime. If you'd like. Just leave me a message sometime and I'll answer right away~
tumblr_inline_nlr5swoAdv1rsmmf8_500.png

Signature made by @tulips~
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)
Hi, I'm Ash! I'd be more than happy to talk to you whenever I'm on, which is a lot. Feel free to message me.
Hi, I'm Ash! I'd be more than happy to talk to you whenever I'm on, which is a lot. Feel free to message me.
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
Hey Ash! I just sent you a message!
Hey Ash! I just sent you a message!
Hey there~ You can call me Bav, or Soul. I hope you enjoy your stay here! You're also more than welcome to chat with me whenever you want to. c:
Hey there~ You can call me Bav, or Soul. I hope you enjoy your stay here! You're also more than welcome to chat with me whenever you want to. c:
KQMMLMj.png
Awesome! Thanks for replying to my post :)
Awesome! Thanks for replying to my post :)