Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Any dragons looking for new homes?
1 2
Hello everyone, I'm very new here. I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is pronounced (Kay-Lee-An), (K-Alien) or (K-Ayeeeee-Lian) However you prefer ^^

Upon perusing the forums and the Auction house and trying a few games and basically experiencing the site, I've realized three things.
  • MONEY IS NOT EASY TO COME BY
  • Breeding dragons are the real fun of this game (what with all the fantastic Genes and the colors and the equations that go into make it all possible!!!!)
  • DRAGONS COST A TON OF MONEY

So, I'm curious if anyone is willing to help kick start my journey here?

I'd be very appreciative for any and all help. =D

Thank you all for even just stopping by!
Hello everyone, I'm very new here. I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is pronounced (Kay-Lee-An), (K-Alien) or (K-Ayeeeee-Lian) However you prefer ^^

Upon perusing the forums and the Auction house and trying a few games and basically experiencing the site, I've realized three things.
  • MONEY IS NOT EASY TO COME BY
  • Breeding dragons are the real fun of this game (what with all the fantastic Genes and the colors and the equations that go into make it all possible!!!!)
  • DRAGONS COST A TON OF MONEY

So, I'm curious if anyone is willing to help kick start my journey here?

I'd be very appreciative for any and all help. =D

Thank you all for even just stopping by!
@Khalian

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I sent you crossroads for a female coatl. All i ask is that you name her, enjoy.
@Khalian

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I sent you crossroads for a female coatl. All i ask is that you name her, enjoy.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
Thank you @Ghidora for your hidden contribution! The dragon is amazing!

@evarinya thank you as well! The coatl is stunning!

Thank you both very much, I promise to take good care of the new additions!
Thank you @Ghidora for your hidden contribution! The dragon is amazing!

@evarinya thank you as well! The coatl is stunning!

Thank you both very much, I promise to take good care of the new additions!
Hello @Khalian! Welcome to the site! First off, Starsky is gorgeous! I'm assuming he's your Custom Progen. If so, well done! I have a couple of hatchlings I'd be happy to get out of my lair [i]and out of the hoard they're eating all my food help[/i]. Ahem. Here they are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7885711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78858/7885711_350.png[/img] [/url] TG, female, XYX [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7909786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79098/7909786_350.png[/img] [/url] SG, male [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7909785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79098/7909785_350.png[/img] [/url] SG, female I'm not picky with prices, so just let me know if you like any of them. If treasure is an issue (I know how it can be at first) I'd be willing to give them to you in exchange for notification when they have their first nest :)
Hello @Khalian! Welcome to the site!
First off, Starsky is gorgeous! I'm assuming he's your Custom Progen. If so, well done!
I have a couple of hatchlings I'd be happy to get out of my lair and out of the hoard they're eating all my food help.
Ahem.
Here they are:

7885711_350.png

TG, female, XYX

7909786_350.png

SG, male

7909785_350.png

SG, female
I'm not picky with prices, so just let me know if you like any of them. If treasure is an issue (I know how it can be at first) I'd be willing to give them to you in exchange for notification when they have their first nest :)
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Faoiltiama that snapper is super wonderful! I have 2k treasure right now, would that suffice?
@Faoiltiama that snapper is super wonderful! I have 2k treasure right now, would that suffice?
@Khalian I can do that! Would you like me to set up the trade?
@Khalian I can do that! Would you like me to set up the trade?
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@Khalian

I sent you a few extra dragons from my lair, enjoy!
If you decide you don't want them just please name them if you exalt.
@Khalian

I sent you a few extra dragons from my lair, enjoy!
If you decide you don't want them just please name them if you exalt.
@Faoiltiama yes please! Thank you!

@kaidatori thank you very much!
@Faoiltiama yes please! Thank you!

@kaidatori thank you very much!
Welcome to FR and especially to the lightning flight!
Since you're in my flight I will give you any dragon that is currently for sale out of my hatchery (linked in my signature) for free.

Money gets much easier to come by as you play the game more, don't worry. I've found the best sources of money are familiars, because as they level up their affection you will gets chests, which have lots of treasure and sometimes gems in them. If you have a bunch of dragons and a bunch of familiars, you will make money quite easily :)
Welcome to FR and especially to the lightning flight!
Since you're in my flight I will give you any dragon that is currently for sale out of my hatchery (linked in my signature) for free.

Money gets much easier to come by as you play the game more, don't worry. I've found the best sources of money are familiars, because as they level up their affection you will gets chests, which have lots of treasure and sometimes gems in them. If you have a bunch of dragons and a bunch of familiars, you will make money quite easily :)
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@acacophony and you very much! I'm happy with the flight so far, I really didn't expect such generosity! I was able to look at your hatchery and I found one I like. I believe it's black pearl? It's a black and blue Ridgeback
@acacophony and you very much! I'm happy with the flight so far, I really didn't expect such generosity! I was able to look at your hatchery and I found one I like. I believe it's black pearl? It's a black and blue Ridgeback
1 2