Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey new friends!
I'm Johanna and I came in with the last batch of newbies and I am really excited to be here. I would love to have some more friends! I would also appreciate any advice that anybody could give me! Thanks and hope to have some fun in the future!
I'm Johanna and I came in with the last batch of newbies and I am really excited to be here. I would love to have some more friends! I would also appreciate any advice that anybody could give me! Thanks and hope to have some fun in the future!
Yours is the most excellent of excellent usernames! And I LOVE Loralei's colours, she's beautiful!

Oh hey, you're a nature seedling too :) If you go to this thread in the nature forums:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fs10&id=1245459
I'm giving away a free rusted treasure chest to newbies. I'm only linking you instead of just sending the chest because there's also a free prize draw for two dragons in the thread. To enter you just have to pick which of the two dragons you want an entry for :)
Yours is the most excellent of excellent usernames! And I LOVE Loralei's colours, she's beautiful!

Oh hey, you're a nature seedling too :) If you go to this thread in the nature forums:
I'm giving away a free rusted treasure chest to newbies. I'm only linking you instead of just sending the chest because there's also a free prize draw for two dragons in the thread. To enter you just have to pick which of the two dragons you want an entry for :)
Hello. :)

Guess we're in the same group ^-^ I joined as well with the last lot. Flightrising already surpassed most of the games I play. I can tell this'll become one of my favorite free time sites.

What do you like most so far about Flightrising, if you don't mind me asking?

Guess we're in the same group ^-^ I joined as well with the last lot. Flightrising already surpassed most of the games I play. I can tell this'll become one of my favorite free time sites.

[quote name="Snafflewyrm" date="2014-11-19 01:30:26"]Yours is the most excellent of excellent usernames! And I LOVE Loralei's colours, she's beautiful! Oh hey, you're a nature seedling too :) If you go to this thread in the nature forums: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fs10&id=1245459 I'm giving away a free rusted treasure chest to newbies. I'm only linking you instead of just sending the chest because there's also a free prize draw for two dragons in the thread. To enter you just have to pick which of the two dragons you want an entry for :)[/quote] Thank you! It's a combination of nicknames! Thank you again! Loralei was the dragon I designed so I have a love for her
Snafflewyrm wrote on 2014-11-19 01:30:26:

Thank you! It's a combination of nicknames! Thank you again! Loralei was the dragon I designed so I have a love for her
[quote name="Cloaked" date="2014-11-19 01:42:43"]Hello. :) Guess we're in the same group ^-^ I joined as well with the last lot. Flightrising already surpassed most of the games I play. I can tell this'll become one of my favorite free time sites. What do you like most so far about Flightrising, if you don't mind me asking?[/quote] We are! Same here. I am in love with it, as you can tell by my amount off eggs. So far, I really love the breeding aspect so I can try to combine all kinds of different dragons!
Cloaked wrote on 2014-11-19 01:42:43:

We are! Same here. I am in love with it, as you can tell by my amount off eggs. So far, I really love the breeding aspect so I can try to combine all kinds of different dragons!
[quote name="Pandabananabear" date="2014-11-19 01:59:41"][quote name="Cloaked" date="2014-11-19 01:42:43"]Hello. :) Guess we're in the same group ^-^ I joined as well with the last lot. Flightrising already surpassed most of the games I play. I can tell this'll become one of my favorite free time sites. What do you like most so far about Flightrising, if you don't mind me asking?[/quote] We are! Same here. I am in love with it, as you can tell by my amount off eggs. So far, I really love the breeding aspect so I can try to combine all kinds of different dragons![/quote] I see. The breeding combinations are so vast. I rather like that as well. By the way, your dragons are simply gorgeous. Good luck on your breeding goals :) I'm sure you'll get plenty of beauties from your hatchlings.
Pandabananabear wrote on 2014-11-19 01:59:41:

We are! Same here. I am in love with it, as you can tell by my amount off eggs. So far, I really love the breeding aspect so I can try to combine all kinds of different dragons!

I see. The breeding combinations are so vast. I rather like that as well. By the way, your dragons are simply gorgeous. Good luck on your breeding goals :) I'm sure you'll get plenty of beauties from your hatchlings.
[quote name="Cloaked" date="2014-11-19 02:08:14"][quote name="Pandabananabear" date="2014-11-19 01:59:41"][quote name="Cloaked" date="2014-11-19 01:42:43"]Hello. :) Guess we're in the same group ^-^ I joined as well with the last lot. Flightrising already surpassed most of the games I play. I can tell this'll become one of my favorite free time sites. What do you like most so far about Flightrising, if you don't mind me asking?[/quote] We are! Same here. I am in love with it, as you can tell by my amount off eggs. So far, I really love the breeding aspect so I can try to combine all kinds of different dragons![/quote] I see. The breeding combinations are so vast. I rather like that as well. By the way, your dragons are simply gorgeous. Good luck on your breeding goals :) I'm sure you'll get plenty of beauties from your hatchlings.[/quote] Thank you! I am very fond of them myself. Thank you! I am expecting 6 eggs right now. 1 from one pairing and 5 from the other. I hope so. Your dragons are gorgeous as well!
Cloaked wrote on 2014-11-19 02:08:14:
Pandabananabear wrote on 2014-11-19 01:59:41:

I see. The breeding combinations are so vast. I rather like that as well. By the way, your dragons are simply gorgeous. Good luck on your breeding goals :) I'm sure you'll get plenty of beauties from your hatchlings.

Thank you! I am very fond of them myself. Thank you! I am expecting 6 eggs right now. 1 from one pairing and 5 from the other. I hope so. Your dragons are gorgeous as well!