Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pretties for Sale!~New Babies! Under 30k
1 2 3
@TerraSpartan Oh certainly! Send over a crossroads for the baby
@TerraSpartan Oh certainly! Send over a crossroads for the baby
6f3ba2df12.png
Thanks for the dragon!
Thanks for the dragon!
@ausriasan19 Your Lavender Basic/Violet Current/Gold Smoke spiral is adorable! I joined at the last open registration window, so is it possible to get it for 5000? Also I have 3 babies hatching tomorrow, if you want one. They'll be between my two first gens (is that what you call them?) Nacin and Jakiran.
@ausriasan19 Your Lavender Basic/Violet Current/Gold Smoke spiral is adorable! I joined at the last open registration window, so is it possible to get it for 5000? Also I have 3 babies hatching tomorrow, if you want one. They'll be between my two first gens (is that what you call them?) Nacin and Jakiran.
The sound of claws on the ice in the morning is like smelling fresh coffee.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gifje1KGwo.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@ausriasan19 I really love your maize/ice/purple skydancer! I joined in the registration window as well, so could I qualify for your newbie discount of $10k? (This is the guy) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7727282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77273/7727282_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ausriasan19

I really love your maize/ice/purple skydancer! I joined in the registration window as well, so could I qualify for your newbie discount of $10k?

(This is the guy)

7727282_350.png
dry%20bar%20banner_zpsuotktopn.png
@Sukeruhato
@pyrrhicvictini

Go ahead and send me a crossroads then, lovelies.
@Sukeruhato
@pyrrhicvictini

Go ahead and send me a crossroads then, lovelies.
6f3ba2df12.png
@ausriasan19 Thanks so much! He's beautiful!
@ausriasan19 Thanks so much! He's beautiful!
dry%20bar%20banner_zpsuotktopn.png
@ausriasan19

I'm a newbie. :D

Could I get the pastel skydancer?
@ausriasan19

I'm a newbie. :D

Could I get the pastel skydancer?
@ausriasan19
Id really love the ocean like Dragon, or the Pastel baby if the imp's been grabbed~
For the newbie price since I just barely joined? I'll need a sec to get 3k more treasure though
@ausriasan19
Id really love the ocean like Dragon, or the Pastel baby if the imp's been grabbed~
For the newbie price since I just barely joined? I'll need a sec to get 3k more treasure though
@Dappington The pastel was already claimed. D:

@lPeachy Go ahead and send the crossroads for the baby.
@Dappington The pastel was already claimed. D:

@lPeachy Go ahead and send the crossroads for the baby.
6f3ba2df12.png
UP
UP
6f3ba2df12.png
1 2 3