Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nov17 Newbie Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63
Hi! I registered today and would like to enter the raffle, please!
Hi! I registered today and would like to enter the raffle, please!
@rooty I would like to enter the raffle, please. Also, if you would add me to the ping list, that would be great. Thank you!
@rooty I would like to enter the raffle, please. Also, if you would add me to the ping list, that would be great. Thank you!
Hi I'm new I'd like to enter c:
Hi I'm new I'd like to enter c:
[quote name="rooty" date="2014-11-15 12:22:46"][quote] [b]SKIN5 - Skin: Ecdysis[/b] Limited Riot of Rot October 2014 (Plague Holiday) skin! For use on female Wildclaws! (Dragon not included) [center] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1c081af3f5d0752d57a382f5f90efa23/tumblr_inline_nf3ig54FvQ1qgprmm.png[/img] [skin=6725] [/center] [/quote][/quote] Uhhhmmmmmmmmmm nope. Male Ridgeback. And I'd like to contribute. I can offer up an [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7827283]orange spiral hatchling (link)[/url] from my first breeding program, and I'd also be happy to donate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7780934]a little Fae boy (link)[/url], if you're interested in adding either of them. I like how they turned out, but I don't have room, so I'd like them to go to someone who [s]will love them[/s] won't just immediately exalt them. I'm on here about once a day. Sometimes I'm on more, and sometimes I miss a day. But let me know what you want me to do with the dragons if you want to add them to your raffle, and I'll respond as quickly as I can! ... And... I may even have more hatchlings worth contributing before the end of the raffle. I'm not sure yet. My gene pools aren't usually planned too carefully, so I get unpredictable results. Also, I'm an October newbie. And I'd love to join the raffle, too. :3 And sorry for babbling. I tend to do that. But I'm shutting up now.
rooty wrote on 2014-11-15 12:22:46:
Quote:
SKIN5 - Skin: Ecdysis
Limited Riot of Rot October 2014 (Plague Holiday) skin! For use on female Wildclaws! (Dragon not included)
tumblr_inline_nf3ig54FvQ1qgprmm.png

Uhhhmmmmmmmmmm nope. Male Ridgeback.

And I'd like to contribute. I can offer up an orange spiral hatchling (link) from my first breeding program, and I'd also be happy to donate a little Fae boy (link), if you're interested in adding either of them. I like how they turned out, but I don't have room, so I'd like them to go to someone who will love them won't just immediately exalt them. I'm on here about once a day. Sometimes I'm on more, and sometimes I miss a day. But let me know what you want me to do with the dragons if you want to add them to your raffle, and I'll respond as quickly as I can! ... And... I may even have more hatchlings worth contributing before the end of the raffle. I'm not sure yet. My gene pools aren't usually planned too carefully, so I get unpredictable results.

Also, I'm an October newbie. And I'd love to join the raffle, too. :3 And sorry for babbling. I tend to do that. But I'm shutting up now.
Heya, I just joined yesterday and would like to enter this raffle!
Heya, I just joined yesterday and would like to enter this raffle!
@RainbowReindeer @Serylda @Katalia* @NostaHare @mistymay @WangTamer Added you all! Welcome to FR c:

@MondaiSenshi Whoops copypaste error. Thanks for catching! Gonna fix it. You earn a bonus ticket for that :D
I'd love to add the hatchlings to the raffle, but you will have to hold them until the winners get drawn and the prizes get distributed, because my lair is pretty much full too. I'll reward the dragons with 10 tickets each, alright? Plus the newbie ticket!
@RainbowReindeer @Serylda @Katalia* @NostaHare @mistymay @WangTamer Added you all! Welcome to FR c:

@MondaiSenshi Whoops copypaste error. Thanks for catching! Gonna fix it. You earn a bonus ticket for that :D
I'd love to add the hatchlings to the raffle, but you will have to hold them until the winners get drawn and the prizes get distributed, because my lair is pretty much full too. I'll reward the dragons with 10 tickets each, alright? Plus the newbie ticket!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty
Hi! I'm a November newbie and I'd love to join this! Thank you! :)
@rooty
Hi! I'm a November newbie and I'd love to join this! Thank you! :)
@rooty
Um, Hello! I just joined yesterday, and would love to be entered in this raffle thingy please c: All of the things that you have listed look really nice to have, even the consolation prize!
@rooty
Um, Hello! I just joined yesterday, and would love to be entered in this raffle thingy please c: All of the things that you have listed look really nice to have, even the consolation prize!
@rooty
This is seriously great! I joined yesterday, and would love to be entered in the raffle, if its still allowed and open. Your dragons are beautiful.
@rooty
This is seriously great! I joined yesterday, and would love to be entered in the raffle, if its still allowed and open. Your dragons are beautiful.
@rooty hi i joined this last window and i would love to enter this! and may i be added to your hatchery ping list? thank you so much!
@rooty hi i joined this last window and i would love to enter this! and may i be added to your hatchery ping list? thank you so much!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63