Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pay what you want art shop!!
obviously looking for reasonable offers haha BUT!! i can draw ferals, anthros, dragons, humanoids! examples: [b]fullbody style one[/b] [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/274/a/c/atlas_by_pupbutt-d8178nq.png[/img] [b]fullbody style two[/b] [img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/322/d/8/i_d_love_you_anywhere_by_pupbutt-d86r6hm.png[/img] [b]chibis! (a lot cleaner than this, but in the same style) [/b] [img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/322/3/6/fursona_by_pupbutt-d86qpro.png[/img] thanks for looking ;w;
obviously looking for reasonable offers haha BUT!!
i can draw ferals, anthros, dragons, humanoids!

examples:

fullbody style one
atlas_by_pupbutt-d8178nq.png

fullbody style two
i_d_love_you_anywhere_by_pupbutt-d86r6hm.png

chibis! (a lot cleaner than this, but in the same style)
fursona_by_pupbutt-d86qpro.png

thanks for looking ;w;

oh NO your art is super cute, I'm broke right now but I LOVE your style, gonna have to save up....
oh NO your art is super cute, I'm broke right now but I LOVE your style, gonna have to save up....
@Taima
aaa thats so sweet!! thank you ;w; i'll probably still be open, thanks for your interest ;w;
@Taima
aaa thats so sweet!! thank you ;w; i'll probably still be open, thanks for your interest ;w;
@mae
Oh my lord I love your style.
Do you have any sort of pricing guide, or just a rough idea of how much you'd like? I have no idea how much to even offer unu
@mae
Oh my lord I love your style.
Do you have any sort of pricing guide, or just a rough idea of how much you'd like? I have no idea how much to even offer unu
L3t8ZMg.png
@Tengu

im afraid not!! ive only been on since yesterday so i have no idea how much it's worth ;w;
you can offer as little or as much as you like!! i just really enjoy drawing things for other people
@Tengu

im afraid not!! ive only been on since yesterday so i have no idea how much it's worth ;w;
you can offer as little or as much as you like!! i just really enjoy drawing things for other people
@mae

Okay unu'
Could I possibly get a thing in style one of my fursona?
Maybe something of him sleeping or binkying? (That's the stupid bouncy thing rabbits do when they're happy if you didn't know (That is meant to link to images dammit!)) uwu

Would... 90k be okay? uwu
@mae

Okay unu'
Could I possibly get a thing in style one of my fursona?
Maybe something of him sleeping or binkying? (That's the stupid bouncy thing rabbits do when they're happy if you didn't know (That is meant to link to images dammit!)) uwu

Would... 90k be okay? uwu
L3t8ZMg.png
@Tengu
aaaa yes!! of course! what a cute fursona ;w;
90k would be fine! you can send after or before i finish, whichever you're most comfortable with
@Tengu
aaaa yes!! of course! what a cute fursona ;w;
90k would be fine! you can send after or before i finish, whichever you're most comfortable with
you art is absolutely adorable!! pinging myself so i can come back soon... @revenge
btw, welcome to fr!!
you art is absolutely adorable!! pinging myself so i can come back soon... @revenge
btw, welcome to fr!!
@mae Would you do a full body of two of my anthro OCs together? I've got a bunch of skater characters and I need art of them skating together :3 For 200k treasure?
@mae Would you do a full body of two of my anthro OCs together? I've got a bunch of skater characters and I need art of them skating together :3 For 200k treasure?
rhapsody_starcrosse.png
@mae

I have 90k left to spend and I'd love if you did a drawing of my character? I have a thread here and I've found one artist but I'd love to see your take on him too! Basically I'm just looking for a pic of him with his fur jacket and a t-shirt that says Trophy Wife on it lmao.
@mae

I have 90k left to spend and I'd love if you did a drawing of my character? I have a thread here and I've found one artist but I'd love to see your take on him too! Basically I'm just looking for a pic of him with his fur jacket and a t-shirt that says Trophy Wife on it lmao.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png