Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Dragon Raffle! [FREE] END 20/11.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi! I joined because I saw by chance beautiful dragon!! I like it. It's been waiting to join
Hi! I joined because I saw by chance beautiful dragon!! I like it. It's been waiting to join
I joined because I like a creatures. So I play like this games(dragon cave, magistream, etc.).
I'm Korean. So I'm weak English. But I love creatures, and looking this game.
I'm little play flight rising. But this game is very very verrrry attractive.
Dragons are beautiful in flight rising!!!
I'm pleasant for play flight rising.
I joined because I like a creatures. So I play like this games(dragon cave, magistream, etc.).
I'm Korean. So I'm weak English. But I love creatures, and looking this game.
I'm little play flight rising. But this game is very very verrrry attractive.
Dragons are beautiful in flight rising!!!
I'm pleasant for play flight rising.
I joined mainly because my friend told me to and I figured since it's limited registration, why not? They talk about it quite a lot and I mean, who doesn't love dragons? The ones on here look super cool as well. I'd been meaning to join for a while.
I joined mainly because my friend told me to and I figured since it's limited registration, why not? They talk about it quite a lot and I mean, who doesn't love dragons? The ones on here look super cool as well. I'd been meaning to join for a while.
@MuirinKhalid
When you send me a message, there's an option to send treasure along with the message. c:

@Nesosil @xrevelationx @wretchedrabbit @Vipor @Capsule
It's nice to see a lot of art lovers
@MuirinKhalid
When you send me a message, there's an option to send treasure along with the message. c:

@Nesosil @xrevelationx @wretchedrabbit @Vipor @Capsule
It's nice to see a lot of art lovers
H00.png
I joined because I have a passion for dragons, drawing them and writing stories about them. I found out about flight rising last month (Right after the registration window! >m
I joined because I have a passion for dragons, drawing them and writing stories about them. I found out about flight rising last month (Right after the registration window! >m
[acronym=Doctor Who]20utm5d.png[/acronym]
@zetsuens

i joined because my 2 sisters were playing lol :P
@zetsuens

i joined because my 2 sisters were playing lol :P
@TAmatosauce
Ohh, neat! And very lucky too.

@Tempura
Haha, perfect way to want to join in the fun.
@TAmatosauce
Ohh, neat! And very lucky too.

@Tempura
Haha, perfect way to want to join in the fun.
H00.png
I joined here because a good friend of mine showed me the artwork and I later found out that I actually knew quite a few people here! :D

Also wow you have pretty dragons O__O
I joined here because a good friend of mine showed me the artwork and I later found out that I actually knew quite a few people here! :D

Also wow you have pretty dragons O__O
I joined 'cuz the breeder side of me that I discovered with Pokemon games was giddy with an idea of raising dragons.
I joined 'cuz the breeder side of me that I discovered with Pokemon games was giddy with an idea of raising dragons.
@Dovefire
Oh that's cool! It's always nice to find people you already know on a website.

And thank you!

@Eskarine
Hehe, breeding them is very fun.
@Dovefire
Oh that's cool! It's always nice to find people you already know on a website.

And thank you!

@Eskarine
Hehe, breeding them is very fun.
H00.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7