Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Purple Palace: New Years Hatchlings
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@JulieH
Can I please be put on the list for #1? He's awesome!
@JulieH
Can I please be put on the list for #1? He's awesome!
@Zinlia - Added! :)
@Zinlia - Added! :)
@JulieH Could you put me on the lists for 1 and 3? Thank you!
@JulieH Could you put me on the lists for 1 and 3? Thank you!
KVbkgOZ.png
@JulieH

Could you please add me on the list for #2, #3, and #4. They are all so pretty! Thank you for holding the giveaway.
@JulieH

Could you please add me on the list for #2, #3, and #4. They are all so pretty! Thank you for holding the giveaway.
@Erhys and @PiggyEmpire - Added! :)
@Erhys and @PiggyEmpire - Added! :)
@JulieH Would you be willing to take 250 gems and 100k for this baby? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7846639][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78467/7846639_350.png[/img][/url]
@JulieH Would you be willing to take 250 gems and 100k for this baby?

7846639_350.png
kcJUcqh.png0PnfMos.pngfyCptaF.pngBDuSlpb.png
@Erika - No, sorry! For crystal/current/underbelly, these three are actually on the lower side of the spectrum pricewise if you search the AH. And there are only 13 TOTAL crystal current underbelly pearcatchers on the site right now - including the three babies from this nest.
@Erika - No, sorry! For crystal/current/underbelly, these three are actually on the lower side of the spectrum pricewise if you search the AH. And there are only 13 TOTAL crystal current underbelly pearcatchers on the site right now - including the three babies from this nest.
@JulieH
Could I be put on the list for 2,3, and the pair please?
@JulieH
Could I be put on the list for 2,3, and the pair please?
Sure @Shmaug - you're added!
Sure @Shmaug - you're added!
@JulieH Oh okay, I just wanted to pay in both treasure and gems because I didn't want to use up most of my treasure on one dragon at once.

Would you accept the 200k over a span of a week or so?
@JulieH Oh okay, I just wanted to pay in both treasure and gems because I didn't want to use up most of my treasure on one dragon at once.

Would you accept the 200k over a span of a week or so?
kcJUcqh.png0PnfMos.pngfyCptaF.pngBDuSlpb.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23