Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies
1 2
Hello! I have a this [s]5 [/s] 1 dragons in search for a home, and thought that it would be nice to give it to the ones who are just joining us --someone did this for me when I first joined, so I thought 'why not'? The only requirement is that you joined in this new registration window (nov. 17/18 --i will check!). Dragon go to the first who claims it. Just tell me which dragon you'll like and I'll arrange a crossroad! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7729413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77295/7729413_350.png[/img] [/url] Magenta Iridescent || Leaf Shimmer || Rust Gembond [ON HOLD]
Hello! I have a this 5 1 dragons in search for a home, and thought that it would be nice to give it to the ones who are just joining us --someone did this for me when I first joined, so I thought 'why not'? The only requirement is that you joined in this new registration window (nov. 17/18 --i will check!). Dragon go to the first who claims it. Just tell me which dragon you'll like and I'll arrange a crossroad!

7729413_350.png

Magenta Iridescent || Leaf Shimmer || Rust Gembond [ON HOLD]
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
@Diada I'd love the second one if that's possible, please? n.n
@Diada I'd love the second one if that's possible, please? n.n
@diada can i have the first ?
@diada can i have the first ?
beeb
@TinyJoltik & @Amblicant Sure thing! I'll send them in a second.
@TinyJoltik & @Amblicant Sure thing! I'll send them in a second.
@Diada
Could I have the Carmine Iridescent || Fire Shimmer || Magenta Gembond boy is he's still available? :)
@Diada
Could I have the Carmine Iridescent || Fire Shimmer || Magenta Gembond boy is he's still available? :)
@Rosaa of course, darling. He's yours.
@Rosaa of course, darling. He's yours.
@Diada
I'd love the
Carmine Iridescent || Fire Shimmer || Magenta Gembond baby!
(The l in my name is lower case L)
@Diada
I'd love the
Carmine Iridescent || Fire Shimmer || Magenta Gembond baby!
(The l in my name is lower case L)
@lpeachy that one was already claimed, i'm sorry!
@lpeachy that one was already claimed, i'm sorry!
@Diada
Thank you so much!!
@Diada
Thank you so much!!
I would like the Ivory Iridescent || Rust Shimmer || Magenta Gembond, if it's still available
I would like the Ivory Iridescent || Rust Shimmer || Magenta Gembond, if it's still available
90492325p.png
Hypnos has my Wishlist!
1 2